Game Day Thread Stamps vs. Lions

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

MikeAK wrote:Love this game. Love this team. Man oh man, am I ever happy to be able to enjoy a beer and a leos game.
Not quite Aussie rules Mike, but quite unpredictable, and definitely exciting :beer:
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

PigSkin_53 wrote:I really like the way Glen has been throwing the ball...he has some very dependable accuracy in his arm yet!
How about the first pass from John Beck? INT.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Toppy Vann wrote:
PigSkin_53 wrote:I really like the way Glen has been throwing the ball...he has some very dependable accuracy in his arm yet!
Underthrown ISO route. So, more or less like his games in Washington, really.
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Do any of the men in these Lifemates commercials shave?
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

cromartie wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:
Underthrown ISO route. So, more or less like his games in Washington, really.
If successful, he'd be a temp hero.

But if that is hisinstinct to throw into decent coverage - not so good at his age.
MikeAK
All Star

PigSkin_53 wrote:
MikeAK wrote:Love this game. Love this team. Man oh man, am I ever happy to be able to enjoy a beer and a leos game.
Not quite Aussie rules Mike, but quite unpredictable, and definitely exciting :beer:
For sure. It's a great game. I just love everything about it.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Who is this Burnham guy...he's cut like true tight end's build...impressive YAK yards :thup:
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

One thing I notice. The Lions are much slower getting in their offensive plays this year. Last year Wally made a point how the Lions liked hand signals to get their QB the play faster. Didn't seem to hurt Kevin Glenn to have to wait to hear it in his helmet. I feel bad for Beck though. He needs that play.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Interception by Lee for a touchdown
Qman
Champion

OMG I thought Nik Lewis couldn't get fatter ... i was wrong.
Have some pride as a professional, man.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

I know its silly to get giddy about pre-season, but its a launch point for the season, and lets face it its all wide open ball offense / defense, and who doesn't like that? :yahoo:
Qman
Champion

Beck your cut ... time for #19 Partridge or whatever his name is (... i guess Paris Jackson isn't getting his number retired)
Qman
Champion

PigSkin_53 wrote:I know its silly to get giddy about pre-season, but its a launch point for the season, and lets face it its all wide open ball offense / defense, and who doesn't like that? :yahoo:
Complete opposite of last week
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Sack by Westerman
cromartie
Hall of Famer

PigSkin_53 wrote:I know its silly to get giddy about pre-season, but its a launch point for the season, and lets face it its all wide open ball offense / defense, and who doesn't like that? :yahoo:
Lifemates jokes aside, I'm happier than I expected to be with the roster as it's constituted.

The passing game is much closer to 2007 than we've seen in awhile. That isn't a bad thing. We're poised to roll. Very happy at this point. Very happy. And I'm not a happy person by nature.