Game Day Thread - Lions at Riders, August 12, 2010

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Centrum22
Starter

That was a lame call.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Chaps has called a good game.

Bonehead plays on ST and on the OL have killed us. Time for the players to start earning their spots........I'm looking at you Reddick and you Valli
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

We give them 30 yards to start. :tp: :clown:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Another dumb penalty. Slowly and surely Lions are losing it. 8 penalties so far :bang:
joe kapp22
Legend

That was a BS call on Henderson.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
Centrum22
Starter

I am not seeing any potential here folks.
LFITQ
Team Captain

If you want to get the player standing up that is blocking you, get in under their shoulder pads in the chest area and drive it up into their throat. It is MUCH more effective than facemasking and, here's a new wrinkle for the Lions, LEGAL.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Centrum22
Starter

Oh those are great tackles guys, just great f-ing tackles! We are so awesome.
joe kapp22
Legend

LFITQ wrote:If you want to get the player standing up that is blocking you, get in under their shoulder pads in the chest area and drive it up into their throat. It is MUCH more effective than facemasking and, here's a new wrinkle for the Lions, LEGAL.
Nonsense, they called a major even though Joe H did not push nor pull on his facemask.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
LFITQ
Team Captain

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:Chaps has called a good game.

Bonehead plays on ST and on the OL have killed us. Time for the players to start earning their spots........I'm looking at you Reddick and you Valli
I can't tell if Chaps has called a good game or not - the players aren't doing the basics right enough to get enough plays into the game. Penalty after penalty, missed tackle after tackle.

This one is, so far, squarely on the shoulders of the players.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
hutch
Champion

Score here for the Riders and that puts this game away. Can field a peewee team for the second half and still hold on for the win. 3 QB's failed in who's system?
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

:surrender:
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Crawford.....miss
Phillips.....whiff
Marsh.....slips out....and misses a 2nd time

Tackled by Henderson and Johnson........Rob Bagg, the new George Reed :hypno:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

TSN turning point of the game.
Centrum22
Starter

To be honest, I would rather be Edmonton right now.