It's roster roulette time for Lions

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

BigBadJohn wrote:Overall I'd have to say I am very happy with the current bunch of lions. Edmonton looked great on Thursday and Calgary will be tough. Remember, though it would be nice, the goal is to win the Cup not who finishes first. As long as we have a ticket to the dance in November, I'm a happy Lion in Alberta.
Wow. You live the charmed life. You're a Lions fan (the best kind) but don't have to suffer the actual embarrassment/indignity of living in BC like most of the rest of us putzes.
Zarquon
Champion

Lions4ever wrote:Wow. You live the charmed life. You're a Lions fan (the best kind) but don't have to suffer the actual embarrassment/indignity of living in BC like most of the rest of us putzes.
:???:
Meus occupatio est ut calcitro vestri clunis.
lion24
Legend

Zarquon wrote:
Lions4ever wrote:Wow. You live the charmed life. You're a Lions fan (the best kind) but don't have to suffer the actual embarrassment/indignity of living in BC like most of the rest of us putzes.
:???:

Yeah, I can't figure that one out either, would you rather live in Edmonton? :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Leothelion
All Star

I see from the province that wally has only 51 of 53 positions filled. I would think wally would put whyte on the reserve list before letting him be plucked from the practice roster. Wally showed losts of condidence in Sean and I don't think he wants to let him go. I think he is looking to him in 2009.

leo