Where will you be watching?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

roargirl
prospect

Title says it all...curious to see where the hottest places to catch the game are (besides BC Place!)
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

im going to the game but probably Shark Club and all those bars around the dome are good :)
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Hong Kong - but need to check if the bar that runs the Grey Cup on a re-run will go live or I will just watch it on Furby TV.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
cromartie
Hall of Famer

My house. In the man cave. With as much of the same things I did last week as possible.

I'll wear the same clothes.

I'll fold laundry during the first half.

I'll drink the same Gatorade, from the same glass, in the same order (red, red, green).

My wife and I will eat the same meal at the same restaurant at the same time. Then stop at the same store and walk around afterward before the game.
MexicoLionFan
Legend

With a group of Canadians here in Mexico...we moved down to the Yucatan about a year and half ago, and we are all pumped...pre game party starts 2 hours before kickoff!
"Condemnation Without Investigation is the height of ignorance."

Albert Einstein
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

my apartment, HOPEFULLY watching, but more likely listening on line. Fingers crossed that I might get streaming video of the game otherwise it's theatre of the mind once again. Pisses me off the CFL did away with the pay per view on-line stream :thdn: the freebies like justin.tv are just not that reliable.
Anglophone
All Star

At home, on the TV. Wish I was going, but it's alright.
rareair
All Star

At home in an Edmonton suburb surrounded by a bunch of Eskimo fans who will be cheering for our Lions today. Other than being at BC Place, watching Eskimo fans cheer for the Lions in the Grey Cup is as good as it gets :) :)
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Belize City Lion wrote:my apartment, HOPEFULLY watching, but more likely listening on line. Fingers crossed that I might get streaming video of the game otherwise it's theatre of the mind once again. Pisses me off the CFL did away with the pay per view on-line stream :thdn: the freebies like justin.tv are just not that reliable.
I could never get the thing to work that feed. It angers me that the CFL stop these internet guys from feeding the game overseas to Canadians. The feds pay a lot to get the troops some coverage but the last time I checked I am still a Telus TV client and my wife can get the game in BC but not me in HK.

Join Furby TV and if he gets taken down at justin tv he gets a password for his followers that gets you in. Also hate how justintv kicks out overseas viewers. Furby gave a fix for that that worked.

Also check out www.blogtv.com/people/arodgersrocks/
He is a good guy and does the ESPN feed which is crap but at least it's a feed.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

My party officially starts in 10 minutes when my ride shows up. Go Lions
David
Team Captain

Will be in my regular seats on the 52 yard line. Same routine. Just going to get there early to watch the boys warm up.

I feel very fortunate to be watching the Leos play at home for the Grey Cup title for the second time in my life. It doesn't happen too often.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

I got my brother in law to set up his iPhone in front of the TV and I am watching via Facetime on my macbook. It's much better quality than any free stream I have found!