2 Questions

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Lion_Pride_26
Legend

1. Did one of the TSN announcers try to quiet the crowd late in the 4th Quarter when Hamilton was in the Red Zone?

2. It looked like Wally Buono was mad at Aaron Hunt after the last play of the game. Anyone know why?
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

I think Hunt was taunting.
Smooth
All Star

Rod Black was probably trying to quiet them down since he is such a homer for eastern teams. Not even his moustache likes him so it left his face.
Last edited by Smooth on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Smooth wrote:Rod Black was probably trying to quiet them down since he is suck a homer for eastern teams. Not even his moustache likes him so it left his face.
LOL
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Larry Key wrote:I think Hunt was taunting.
OK I asked that Q on the game day thread. It obviously happened off camera
lion24
Legend

Smooth wrote:Rod Black was probably trying to quiet them down since he is such a homer for eastern teams. Not even his moustache likes him so it left his face.
Actually, I believe he may have thought he was back commentating figure skating
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

lion24 wrote:
Smooth wrote:Rod Black was probably trying to quiet them down since he is such a homer for eastern teams. Not even his moustache likes him so it left his face.
Actually, I believe he may have thought he was back commentating figure skating
But he can't even do that, Cuthbert does it much better.
Black's best bet for skating is to get Debbie Wilkes to do analysis. She can make any announcer sound good.
Vern Halen
Champion

Disagree - Cuthbert's the best pbp guy on TSN.