Return of Stefan Logan a Possibility

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

notahomer
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote: LU is suggesting that Logan is going to get a lot of work as a RB, doing first team reps for both practices this week. What I will reiterate is that Logan is the anti-thesis to Chapdelaines running game, he will follow the blocking until the blocking isn't there and then where he ends up is anybodies guess. Hopefully he still has that explosive shifting ability, as he has suggested that he is a young 32 for an RB. Crossing my fingers for this to work once again.
Looking forward to seeing Logan in action. He certainly looks quite happy to be back. Lets hope he is part of a solid Lions effort in Regina.....

Wonder what Riderfans are thinking of Logan? Surely some of the more CFL minded will remember his past times as a Leo? I hope they'll be saying 'what happened' Saturday evening......
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

So who comes off the roster to allow Logan to play?

To answer my own question, I guess it will be Tim Brown.
Blitz
Team Captain

What I have found interesting is the number of Lions who have commented positively of having Logan join our Leos..that is not something I expected for a player coming in at this late stage of the season.

Guilio Caravetta said yesterday on Sportnet that Logan still looks very fast to him as we observed him at practice.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
zark
Champion

Could Cam Wake be next? :wink:
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
Rammer
Team Captain

zark wrote:Could Cam Wake be next? :wink:
Dare to dream Arnold, dare to dream.
Entertainment value = an all time low
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

zark wrote:Could Cam Wake be next? :wink:
I thought Wake was injured or is he not playing for some other reason?

I'm hoping more for Danny Watkins to be next to want to be a Lion. :cr:
notahomer
Hall of Famer

DanoT wrote:So who comes off the roster to allow Logan to play?

To answer my own question, I guess it will be Tim Brown.
IIRC, I read somewhere (Fifth Quarter, maybe?) Courtney Taylor maybe. Not off the roster but Paris would take Taylors spot when Logan comes in. Of course at this point in the week, maybe I'm thinking of something else....

As for your Cam Wake question, that is what I heard, he is injured for the time being......

And yuup, I'd love to see future Hall of Flamer, Watkins suiting up in orange A.S.A.P....... :cool: