Game Day Thread - Alouettes at Lions - 2010 07 16

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CartWheelFan
All Star

Any Lionbackers heading to the game from the Scott Rd. Surrey area? I am looking for a carpool, will chip in for parking, seems all four other guys in sec. 11 have bailed on the game tonight for some reason or another and I just can't justify paying $30 for parking for just myself when my ticket was only $30 to begin with! fml

Go Lions Go!
joe kapp22
Legend

Tough game coming off of the heels of the Riders game, the keys should be:

-less mistakes, 16 penalties is far to many

-Ball control, establish control of the line of scrimmage

-Oline at least plays with better discipline.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

I'm hoping we will a little more competitive offensively. Casey needs to win on for us regardless of the O line situation. Hoping the rookies on the D side can come through with a solid game, keep the Al's in front of them and not get burned by the big play. :pray:
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

First 2 drives we're 2 and out. Not a good start.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

I see the Lions still are having their difficulties making solid tackles
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
longtimefan
Starter

well the Alouettes are certainly ready. Could be a long game .I thought I saw Chaps raise his right arm up earlier. Maybe wanted Wally's permission to go to the little boys room and puke.
joe kapp22
Legend

Nice play by Pittman.

Offense has to put a drive together or the D will wear down at this rate.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Now that looked like the old Casey Printers throwing with some zip on the ball
joe kapp22
Legend

McCallum with a nice coffin corner.
joe kapp22
Legend

Did I see Messum and Harris on returns earlier?
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Now that is the way to defend the ball for great field position
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

You're not going to take Cobourne down with an arm tackle. :bang:
joe kapp22
Legend

huge sack by Hunt... :beer:
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Does it anoy anyone here as much as me, the dozens of missing tackles on defence for the last three seasons now ???

When will it end?
hutch
Champion

Cox & Dix in the Montreal D !