Casey Printers returns to Lions

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Big Time
Champion

Belize City Lion wrote:
Rodu wrote:I think he was a product of the system in his MVP year, oh well
Don't worry, if he's got any skills left the Chap will make an ordinary QB out of him.
LMAO or maybe I should Crying MAO instead. You speak the sad, sad truth, my man :bawl:
zark
Champion

Big Time wrote:
Belize City Lion wrote:
Don't worry, if he's got any skills left the Chap will make an ordinary QB out of him.
LMAO or maybe I should Crying MAO instead. You speak the sad, sad truth, my man :bawl:
What's LMAO?
LMAO
(Internet slang) Laughing my ass (arse) off...is that it? But the reference to Mao...Mao Tse Tung? Sorry, I don't try to keep up with all the acronyms out there.
"'Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
Groucho Marx
Big Time
Champion

Rodu wrote: What's LMAO?
LMAO
(Internet slang) Laughing my ass (arse) off...is that it? But the reference to Mao...Mao Tse Tung? Sorry, I don't try to keep up with all the acronyms out there.
Well, if LMAO is Laughing My Ass Off, then wouldn't it stand to reason that Crying MAO would be Crying My Ass O-- ??? :hmm:
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Wooooooooooooooooooooo Casey! I hope this means the end of Buck once the season ends. Hes a nice guy and all but I dont think my couch can take the abuse when buck is gonna get hit, I seriously think he's gonna die sometimes. He needs to make the wise decision Dickenson made, IMO the hit that dave took while with the stamps the second time errily reminded me of the one buck took in the first game against toronto this year. A hit that didnt look like much but still knocked him out. I dont wanna see someone hurt themselves so bad that they cant walk or see or whatever. Sports arent worth that
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
Rick James
Legend

They've been talking CP all day on the team.
Bobbyp
Champion

Im not really sure what to make of it. I worry about his hamstring issues once you get one they keep coming back. It is kind of exciting Im sure there will be more people for the rider game but they will tell you that they are all rider fans showing up to support the riders.
Some mispelling may or may not occur as well as using a word incorrectly in my posts
READER CAUTION IS STRICTLY ADVISED
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

bah humbug
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
pennw
Legend

I think CP has had a very humbling time this last year , which can't do anything but help . I too say wipe the slate clean and see what he can do , certainly no risk for the Lions at this point .
Rammer
Team Captain

pennw wrote:I think CP has had a very humbling time this last year , which can't do anything but help . I too say wipe the slate clean and see what he can do , certainly no risk for the Lions at this point .
Casey is a very emotional player, for better or worse. He wants to win and he expects that of himself, which is great when the Lions are doing that as a team, however when the Lions aren't and CP isn't playing, he will want to get into the game. If it happens while he is at the helm (Unless BP or JJ aren't available, he won't get playing time in 09), he will try and do more himself, which is what you saw in Hamilton and the card house that all football teams are, begins to fall apart.

Careful what you wish for, I just hope that CP is lighter than he was in Hamilton, as he had a difficult time getting out of DL's running speed.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Leo_on_Rideau
Champion

This is weird... I don't know how much he'll even play, but I don't really expect him to make much of a difference. Everyone zeroes in on the QB position for everything, but I don't get that to be the Leos' problem in the action I've seen.
mws
Starter

I'm glad to have him back. He was league MVP in 04 for good reason. Let's give him a chance to see what he can do. I wish him the best. :beer:
Ravi
Legend

Didn't he have 35 TD passes against only 10 INTs? Casey can flat out play IMO and should be entering his prime as a QB. I only wish that the Argos had signed him first but, if he can't play in Toronto, it is good to see him back where it all started in Vancouver. Get out the popcorn, Lions fans! :popcorn:
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Big Time wrote:
Belize City Lion wrote:
Not a huge fan of our play calling either but will admit its vastly different decision making when Jarious is under centre compared to Buck.
They are apparently running the exact same offence with the same personnel but it's bombs away with Jarious and nickel and dime with Buck. If Casey does eventually step on the field and is a combination of both then the Lions will be better team for it.

I think Buck has become to much of a systems QB going with the high percentage passes too often and has lost some of the gun slinger mentality he showed when he first came in the league (still can't forget that game he rescued at Mosiac to keep the win streak alive in ’05). Perhaps and rightly so, too many hits the past couple of years is making him go to his 1st read often and get rid of the ball sooner.
Dan
Rookie

All I can say is wow. Lost alot of respect for Wally today.
Area51
All Star

I'm certain Buck won't make it through the rest of the season without being concussed or injuring his shoulder again. He's just not wired to avoid contact. It's admirable on one hand, but on the other it's sad to know the end of his career is imminent - - as in the next three or four games.

So with Jarious out for a while, that doesn't leave much competition for Casey since they're hiding Champion and Lulay is completely lost at this point.