Official "Lions better beat the TiCats" Game Day Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

Spud387 wrote:
hutch wrote:
Spud387 wrote:
Thats one play. Explain all the others then...
You mean the many plays where they have put pressure on Buck all game long? I'd say Buck has had an average game so far and is at least moving the offense.
Lions use to win when a QB played as average as BP has this game, but at least the average play is a step up from the entire O's perspective over the entire season while BP has been behind centre.

This game was over after the back to back TD's on the two turnovers, that is why I wanted to see Lulay in the game. We need to find a player that the team will rally around, at a point they will begin to realize that if the same things keep happening, it will be on them, not the other guy.
Entertainment value = an all time low
hutch
Champion

Thats one play. Explain all the others then...[/quote]
You mean the many plays where they have put pressure on Buck all game long? I'd say Buck has had an average game so far and is at least moving the offense.[/quote]

You said it all right there. Buck is average and his record speaks for itself this year. It's a shame since I really liked him and hoped that he would take over for DD.
Could go on all night matching an overthrown or bad throw against lousy play of one of the Oline guys.
Bobbyp
Champion

We officially SUCK
Some mispelling may or may not occur as well as using a word incorrectly in my posts
READER CAUTION IS STRICTLY ADVISED
KILLER
Legend

Bobbyp wrote:We officially SUCK
word
DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL WITH NASTY BIG POINTY TEETH!
Spud387
Champion

hutch wrote:
Spud387 wrote:
hutch wrote:Thats one play. Explain all the others then...
You mean the many plays where they have put pressure on Buck all game long? I'd say Buck has had an average game so far and is at least moving the offense.
You said it all right there. Buck is average and his record speaks for itself this year. It's a shame since I really liked him and hoped that he would take over for DD.
Could go on all night matching an overthrown or bad throw against lousy play of one of the Oline guys.
The thing is even DD in his prime couldn't save us right now... he'd be injured before the first game was over.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

excuse me but the lions lost one td at the one yard line and RGM gave up another score right after on thekick off and BP has zip to do with the O line and the 190 yrds and two tds for cobb.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Rammer
Team Captain

Wally it is time for new blood in the coaching ranks, your nepotism is hurting the growth of the Lions, both on O and D.
Spud387
Champion

So how many drops is that now?
nelson95
Legend

Lions had the momentum to with that Mallet run to the one should have been a TD and I bet Wally decided to save his Challenge.
Then JJ gets stripped running the exact same play twice in a row and since then...

Poor coaching and then Buck with some JunCo throws and some drops and wow what a different summer this is
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne
Champion

Gross, just gross. :tp:
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

tsn turning point - our failure to score from the one..

gladiator - jamall johnson who was deemed just this year by def genius Benevides and HC WB as nothing more than an ST player... Go figure... Last game floyd stuffed them...

good night all.. have a great day.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
hutch
Champion

Toppy Vann wrote:excuse me but the lions lost one td at the one yard line and RGM gave up another score right after on thekick off and BP has zip to do with the O line and the 190 yrds and two tds for cobb.
18 points won't win you any games....or 10 :thdn:
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Spud387 wrote:So how many drops is that now?
Skillern the Dropper shows up right on time.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

hutch wrote:
Toppy Vann wrote:excuse me but the lions lost one td at the one yard line and RGM gave up another score right after on thekick off and BP has zip to do with the O line and the 190 yrds and two tds for cobb.
18 points won't win you any games....or 10 :thdn:
You're a Pierce apologist. We get it. I'm referring to Toppy Vann here....sorry Hutch.
Last edited by Lions4ever on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rammer
Team Captain

Lions4ever wrote:
Spud387 wrote:So how many drops is that now?
Skillern the Dropper shows up right on time.
His replacement RGM didn't show very well either in his limited time on the field.