Glover benched for Friday — on Wally's chopping block?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CartWheelFan
All Star

TheLionKing wrote:Who is going to be the new leader of Shutdown U ?
Thought it was Lockdown U? Either way it looks like class is out for the summer! :bang:
Spud387
Champion

CartWheelFan wrote:All arguments aside, you can't fault Glovers appreciation for the fans or character. Tonight he came out with a stack of his '08 trading card (Jogo) and I believe most of, if not all of Sections 10/11 ended up with one. Class act all the way Glove. :good:
The way his replacement got burned a couple times, I wouldn't be surprised if Glover got another chance.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

CartWheelFan wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:Who is going to be the new leader of Shutdown U ?
Thought it was Lockdown U?
"Lockdown" Community College? Night School? Kindergarten? Romper Room?
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

CartWheelFan wrote:All arguments aside, you can't fault Glovers appreciation for the fans or character. Tonight he came out with a stack of his '08 trading card (Jogo) and I believe most of, if not all of Sections 10/11 ended up with one. Class act all the way Glove. :good:

It is ironic but Wally seems to be after fan favourites. Not a bright move but then again what does he care about the gate - he's a football guy, not into promotion or fans much.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy