Mark These Dates On Your (Lions) Calendar!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

David
Team Captain

Friday, July 10 vs. Hamilton - Special edition Lions cap to the first 5,000 fans

Friday, August 7 vs. Saskatchewan - 1960's retro night

Friday, September 4 vs. Montreal - Lunch boxes to the first 4,000 kids (12 & under)

Saturday, October 31 vs. Calgary - Fan appreciation night

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

ALSO THESE DATES!

SAT- OCT 3RD --- ANNUAL SPORTS & STUFF FOOTBALL DAY

FRI -OCT 9TH -- BC LION S AT ESKIMOS - ONE OF THE MANY PRIZES WE WILL
GIVE AWAY ON THE 3RD!
fLIGHT/HOTEL/TICKETS
Spud387
Champion

sports & stuff----ric wrote:ALSO THESE DATES!

SAT- OCT 3RD --- ANNUAL SPORTS & STUFF FOOTBALL DAY

FRI -OCT 9TH -- BC LION S AT ESKIMOS - ONE OF THE MANY PRIZES WE WILL
GIVE AWAY ON THE 3RD!
fLIGHT/HOTEL/TICKETS
Done

Also did anyone notice that last year's calendar ended with Marsh & Glover for the month of May & that June (which is essentially when we got the calendar) starts with March & Glover? Poor Smart, Bwenge & Lumbala get a total of 1 day before it is back to Glover & Marsh
melo
All Star

I haven't received my calendar or any mail from the Lions. Have most people got theirs already?
"LET'S GO LIONS!" *boom boom boom-boom-boom*
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

melo wrote:I haven't received my calendar or any mail from the Lions. Have most people got theirs already?
I'm still waiting. Langley is always a few days behind the rest of the world.
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

Curious to see what the special edition cap will look like.
Bighill is Badass
SammyGreene
Team Captain

No season ticket package here yet (Ladner). We choosed the ticket card option so don't know if that makes any difference.

Very much looking forward to retro week. Will the Lions just wear their 3rds with different helmets or will it be a complete 1960s look? It would be great to see the 1960s jerseys and the option to buy them as well.
David
Team Captain

Meh...the season ticket "extras" are always appreciated, but nothing different this year. Without spoiling the surprise (if one can call it that), you get the team calendar (always a nice feature), the pocket schedule, magnetic fridge schedule, voucher for a game, orange card (with fold-out list of participating businesses attached), and of course "the tickets" which feature our more prominent players on them. I opted for the printed tickets again this year, as opposed to going the electronic route.

Not surprisingly, Buck features quite heavily in their promotional materials this year. :thup:

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Rammer
Team Captain

David wrote:Meh...the season ticket "extras" are always appreciated, but nothing different this year. Without spoiling the surprise (if one can call it that), you get the team calendar (always a nice feature), the pocket schedule, magnetic fridge schedule, voucher for a game, orange card (with fold-out list of participating businesses attached), and of course "the tickets" which feature our more prominent players on them. I opted for the printed tickets again this year, as opposed to going the electronic route.

Not surprisingly, Buck features quite heavily in their promotional materials this year. :thup:

DH
Isn't it interesting that not many of us who are accustomed to using our internet are opting for the electronic route, and are choosing the printed tickets.
Entertainment value = an all time low
nelson95
Legend

Thanks ManRam!
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
David wrote:Meh...the season ticket "extras" are always appreciated, but nothing different this year. Without spoiling the surprise (if one can call it that), you get the team calendar (always a nice feature), the pocket schedule, magnetic fridge schedule, voucher for a game, orange card (with fold-out list of participating businesses attached), and of course "the tickets" which feature our more prominent players on them. I opted for the printed tickets again this year, as opposed to going the electronic route.

DH
Isn't it interesting that not many of us who are accustomed to using our internet are opting for the electronic route, and are choosing the printed tickets.
Easier to sell your unused ticket to a scalper
Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:
Rammer wrote:

DH
Easier to sell your unused ticket to a scalper
Or pass it along to a friend, otherwise it seems to be in the Lion's hands.
Entertainment value = an all time low
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

David wrote:Meh...the season ticket "extras" are always appreciated, but nothing different this year. Without spoiling the surprise (if one can call it that), you get the team calendar (always a nice feature), the pocket schedule, magnetic fridge schedule, voucher for a game, orange card (with fold-out list of participating businesses attached),
Is there a window cling this season?
Sure hope so, I'm getting a good collection of them on the rear window.
Yeah, the extras are getting a bit stale but they are appreciated.

Still waiting for my tickets, should be sometime this week. Even though I like saving all my event ticket stubs,
I opted for the new scan card for the convenience.
Bighill is Badass
nelson95
Legend

the ticket option will be the only choice eventually for ST holders. Then u can only scalp via the distributor or team

More of a Canooks thang fer sure
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
woody
Champion

No bobble head this year?