LIONS playing with no emotion

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

lucky leo
Rookie

The lions look flat....very upsetting....No defence and no offensive...they dont look like they want to play tonite...Very *poop*
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Pierce cant throw, logan cant hold onto the ball, defense cant stop a thing. this is not pretty.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Three turnovers in the first half ?

We're back to our form of a month ago... Lions stinking the park out again

:???: :???: :???:

Pierce out Jakson in...

No more interceptions !!!
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
lucky leo
Rookie

Peirce is not the problem...poor playcalling on both sides of the ball..........lions were not coached good enough this week....Hopefully the lions will wake up soon...there sure not lookin like a playoff team...
canucklehead
prospect

i agree....switch up the QB's too see if we could get a spark into the offence again.
cromartie
Hall of Famer

I appreciate Suits' enthusiasm, but there is no Robson street in Detroit.

The parade route is well entrenched and goes down Woodward to Hart Plaza.

Not a stellar performance by the boys tonight. But, contrary to popular rumor, it's interesting to see that it isn't only Jarious that makes bad decisions from time to time in the passing game.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

I don't like the sloppy way that Logan is holding the ball on that kick return.

BP has far less bad decisions than JJ overall. Tonight is not their night and Esks are playing pretty good.

JJ just dropped a snap so he even he is not on his game.

Time to bring out them dual scat back plays they been working on all this time...lol.
Oh right, Wally is now saying it is just an asset he wanted a back up.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Time of possession at 3 Q

Esks - 32
Leos 12
ziggy
Legend

No emotion ,no secondary, no offence, no way.
ziggy
Legend

Toppy Vann wrote:I don't like the sloppy way that Logan is holding the ball on that kick return.

BP has far less bad decisions than JJ overall. Tonight is not their night and Esks are playing pretty good.

JJ just dropped a snap so he even he is not on his game.

Time to bring out them dual scat back plays they been working on all this time...lol.
Oh right, Wally is now saying it is just an asset he wanted a back up.
Right now it is 2A and 2B, scat backs hell, the secondary is like a bunch of pylons and the offence is in a bye week!!
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

ziggy my sarcasm is about how much of a waste that trade was and how it had the potential to distract.

The O isn't flowing tonight and I feel this outfit got off on a tangent wowing themselves with dual scat backs - the coaches did.

Hey, this game is not over yet. 27 to 10 is nothing if a team in this league catches fire.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Let's get Buck back in there- the rest might have worked wonders for him.

He'll come out on fire.
ziggy
Legend

Toppy Vann wrote:ziggy my sarcasm is about how much of a waste that trade was and how it had the potential to distract.

The O isn't flowing tonight and I feel this outfit got off on a tangent wowing themselves with dual scat backs - the coaches did.

Hey, this game is not over yet. 27 to 10 is nothing if a team in this league catches fire.
I hear you, my point is the "Trade" is being used as an excuse for what I believe are more pressing problems. The O is sad at best the secondary is futile. Lets work on the problems and forget the trade.
canucklehead
prospect

i feel that the 3-down policy really hurt the Lions today. It's so hard to get 1st downs one after the other with just 2 chances each time. With this policy, the league is encouraging deep, deep plays that not are not always possible during offensive slumps.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Well after the fifth sack of the night I'm out of here...last guy out turn out the lights!

Forty-nine seconds and Geroy drops the ball with it right in his hands.

You can't help bad luck!
Last edited by PigSkin_53 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis