Felions Swimsuit Calendar Launch Party

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

sarahcandice
prospect

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to give y'all a heads up - June 26 at The Shark Club..posting from the Facebook group below:

Get ready to join the Felions as we unveil our brand new 2008/09 Swimsuit Calendar!

Shot by renowned photographer Eric Saide (who's work is showcased by Maxim and World Poker Tour, just to name a few!), the Felions don the latest and sexiest in designer swimwear on the beautiful landscapes of Puerto Vallarta!

Be sure to get your tickets early ($10 includes a drink and entry), bring your cameras and bring your friends! BC plays at Calgary on the big screen that night and Felions will be doing a fashion show and autographing YOUR VERY OWN CALENDAR!

See you there!
lion24
Legend

sarahcandice wrote:Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to give y'all a heads up - June 26 at The Shark Club..posting from the Facebook group below:

Get ready to join the Felions as we unveil our brand new 2008/09 Swimsuit Calendar!

Shot by renowned photographer Eric Saide (who's work is showcased by Maxim and World Poker Tour, just to name a few!), the Felions don the latest and sexiest in designer swimwear on the beautiful landscapes of Puerto Vallarta!

Be sure to get your tickets early ($10 includes a drink and entry), bring your cameras and bring your friends! BC plays at Calgary on the big screen that night and Felions will be doing a fashion show and autographing YOUR VERY OWN CALENDAR!

See you there!

:x :bang: ............. :bawl: :bawl: Why is it that I live in Edmonton!!!!!!!!! Not that my girlfriend is too upset :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
AC/DC Rocks
Champion

What time is the party :rockin:
Bighill is Badass
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Sounds like a great way to watch the season opener! Can't wait. 8)
Zarquon
Champion

sarahcandice wrote:Hi Everyone!

See you there!
So where do you get Tickets?
Meus occupatio est ut calcitro vestri clunis.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Hi Sarah, I hope you were part of the 20 out of the 34 Felions who were selected to go to the Barcelo La Jolla de Mismaloya Resort in Puerto Vallarta.
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
CartWheelFan
All Star

Sounds like it should be a good party, is there some way of purchasing tickets in advance? I do have contact info from Cynthia (who is in this years calendar so yay for Cynthia!) via Facebook, so perhaps I'll see about getting them through her. If she is able, I can ask about getting tickets for other Lionbackers who may be in need, so if you find yourself still looking in the next little while send me a PM and I should be able to help you out.

Looking foreword to it, I'm good and ready for some Felion and BC Lion action to get started!

GO LIONS GO!!
woody
Champion

CartWheelFan wrote:Sounds like it should be a good party, is there some way of purchasing tickets in advance? I do have contact info from Cynthia (who is in this years calendar so yay for Cynthia!) via Facebook, so perhaps I'll see about getting them through her. If she is able, I can ask about getting tickets for other Lionbackers who may be in need, so if you find yourself still looking in the next little while send me a PM and I should be able to help you out.

Looking foreword to it, I'm good and ready for some Felion and BC Lion action to get started!

GO LIONS GO!!
count me in :beer: never been to one before.
sarahcandice
prospect

HEy guys!
sorry for the delay in response.. so much going on!

Calendar launch party tickets can be purchased through any of the Felions (to the best of my knowledge). I'm pretty sure you can also get them at SHark Club, or even at the door.

Join our Facebook group "The Felions Lair" and we'll get you in touch with someone to buy tickets from.

Thanks!

GO LIONS GO!
woody
Champion

CartWheelFan
All Star

For any Lionbackers who missed it (a few I'm assuming) I shall provide a full recap later on as I am three sheets to the wind and yawning at the moment, however, I can simply state that all of the Felions present were very well attired and looking very much like the most beautiful cheerleaders in the CFL!! The girls put on a great show, and I must say the new calendar is one of the best! Karen, and Sarah (the very same Sarah Candice who started this thread) were on Pratt and Taylor prior to the game (Thanks Soundy for the heads up on that) and did a fine job. Shall have pictures up soon! Not that I need to tell anyone on here twice, but pick up those calendars, they're quite work the look through! Welcome to the board Sarah Candice, and here's to a great season of Lions football and the lovely Felions on the sidelines! Be waiting for you to get to the cartwheel section Sarah!
sarahcandice
prospect

Well thank you so much for the great feedback from the launch party! WOuld've loved to see all of you out there and thank you so much to those of you who showed up! And yes!!!! We will be selling our calendars at every game, Street Party, promo event and anything else you can possibly imagine a Felion to be present at!

As for the cartwheels...here's a secret (well not so secret now)...I can't do one! Quite possibly the only person in the world who can't cartwheel...but if you throw me up in the air, I can definitely do a flip or two for you :)

See you all at the games!
Ballistic Bob
Legend

sarahcandice wrote:Well thank you so much for the great feedback from the launch party! WOuld've loved to see all of you out there and thank you so much to those of you who showed up! And yes!!!! We will be selling our calendars at every game, Street Party, promo event and anything else you can possibly imagine a Felion to be present at!

As for the cartwheels...here's a secret (well not so secret now)...I can't do one! Quite possibly the only person in the world who can't cartwheel...but if you throw me up in the air, I can definitely do a flip or two for you :)

See you all at the games!
Hi Will you have calendars at the ticket blitz at Playland this Wednesday. Thnx BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
CartWheelFan
All Star

You will have to pardon my photography skills here as I am by no means a professional in any sense, but for those of you who missed it (and shame on you if you did) here's a little taste of what you missed out on....

sarahcandice
prospect

Hey there!
Yes, I will be there selling calendars at the ticket blitz!!! Bright and early :)
Would love to sign a copy for everyone and take pics! :)