Seattle TV question

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

kcin94
prospect

Howdy Lions fans. Can't wait for the bomber game on October 2nd.

I figure some of you head down to Seattle from time to time and may have an answer to this. Bomber game Saturday night. Is there any TV stations in Seattle that show some/all the CFL games. I know the NFL Network is showing some, but is there another station that shows some more.

Thanks
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

I think you can watch CFL games on TSN.ca streaming video but it won't be live. The only other way to see all the CFL games would be for someone in Canada to buy a Bell or Star Choice satellite TV system and premium subscription and then deliver it to you in Seattle.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Games are streamed on ESPN3. Seattle viewers used to be able to watch CBC games through local cable.
Centrum22
Starter

You can also see all CFL games streamed live on channelsurfing.net.
bclions16
Champion

Kcin94: I feel your pain. I live in the Puget Sound area and for watching games on TV it seems to change every year. The options mentioned above are correct, but for ESPN3 you need a comcast internet connection (or other participating provider in other regions). In past years you could find games almost randomly on various channels, but this year NFL Network is the only choice, and only one game a week at this point. The ESPN3 feed isn't bad, but I was a bit disappointed.

Now I'm watching my games on a Canadian dish.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jim604
All Star

None of the Lions games are on NFL network this year. As a backup plan if all fails there's ATDHE.NET
cromartie
Hall of Famer

DanoT wrote:I think you can watch CFL games on TSN.ca streaming video but it won't be live. The only other way to see all the CFL games would be for someone in Canada to buy a Bell or Star Choice satellite TV system and premium subscription and then deliver it to you in Seattle.
I highly recommend this solution if at all possible. With *Choice, you even get the Seattle locals. Err, I mean, I'm told this works well... :i:
bclions16
Champion

cromartie wrote: Err, I mean, I'm told this works well... :i:
I'm also "told" that installing a dish yourself on a pole above the top on the chimney on a two story house to get a clear line of sight above the tall trees to get an HD signal can be a challenge.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████