who is renewing thier season tickets

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

chimpy

who is renewing thier season tickets

Well we are first time season ticket holders and i tell you we had a great time all year, but i don't care if they are playing infront of 10,000 people that was a dissgrace today, and that right there proved to me that we have won 4 division titles and nothing to show for it except last year, so my decision to renew will be tough i am not jumping off any bandweagan or anything i think that we should have had our team ready, this reminds me of when we went 11-0 in 2005 hosted the WF again played like crap. when our grey cup was right here in our back yard. well we were suppose to win 2 in a row this year and there is no excuse why we are going home so i am going to see what the team does in the off season, exspecally with DD get him out of hear, and if they can re sighn JJ who i think if played all year would have had huge numbers. what does everybody else think.?
BEEECEEE
All Star

I'm actually buying some. hahahah! Too much entertainment for the dollar. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Formely sfu_guy
prairielion
Starter

Not sure why you would be considering not renwing your season tickets over one bad game. Also don't know about your assesment of DD and JJ. I respect both QB's but Jackson was spotty and fortunately did enough to win us alot of games, but as for big numbers, that I kind of doubt.
Still in Riderville, hating the Riders!
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

I'll be a first-time ST holder next season.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

i am totally renewing!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
prairielion
Starter

Good for you guys, people shouldn't start jumping ship because of one bad game. In the last four years no team has won more games that the Lions. And alot of exciting football has been played. There are teams that would love to have year half as good as the Lions have every year. We need to get behind this team and stay behind them. They are the class of the CFL! :yes:
Still in Riderville, hating the Riders!
.G.
All Star

i'll be getting ST for next season
MABEY!
Shaggy
Starter

Our group of 7 STH's will be expanding to somewhere between 10 - 12 next year.

Take your lousy bandwagon attitude and march off into the sunset noisemonkey.... we don't need your kind of fair weather mentality around here....
.G.
All Star

anyone know when the best time to get them is?

i'd like to join section 17 if at all possible
MABEY!
Shaggy
Starter

I'd give the Lions a call on Monday to confirm their deadlines, but as far as
I know, renewals / referrals are due by Dec. 14th ( min $100 deposit ) - they also have an equal payment plan if you want to go that route.

Tell them where you want to sit, and they'll do their best to help you out.

I can't say enough thanks to the Lions ticket staff for getting me some additional seats on Saturday at very short notice, and working out some excellents seats for the WDF today. :thup:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

You're cancelling your season tickets because the Lions played one poor game. Need I remind you that the Lions were 14-3-1 this season ? Hope this is your typical troll. As for me I'll be renewing my four season tickets for the 35th consecutive season.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Already done. Seats can't be beat. The devils in the details. They dont cost much but getting signed christmas cards and birthday cards are nice. Then there was the unexpected package I got this fall (a season ticket holder freebie copy of Ackles book the Waterboy). This is a class organization in what I feel is the most exciting professional sport. I respect all fans (season ticket holders, casual attendees and fans who follow on tv/radio). But if you can, get in on the best prosports value in the city, IMHO.
chimpy

i told you guy's i am not jumping off the bandwegan all i am saying is that we should have been winning more in the playoffs and until i see Wally make changes for that to happen then i am not coming back, i bet you that we will not get more than 24,000 season tolders next year were if we would have at least got the grey cup, people would have been lining up for season tickets next year, we want to get new season ticket holders , now that is not going to happen until there is some prof out there that this organization is going to win championships. not one every six years.
hwgill
Legend

If we get 24,000 next year, that will already be an increase of 1500 over this year...pretty good, IMNSHO.

I'll be renewing, and probably buying a third.
" ... a team not being prepared to play is the head coach’s responsibility.” - Jim Barker
chimpy

yeah but we could be up to 26,000 next and we blew it