Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Rammer
Team Captain

calf_ wrote:Howdy - calf from Calgary here (born and raised...one of the few). 21, a 4th year Accounting student at UCalgary. Life long Stamps/Flames fan and CFL fan to boot. Looking forward to seeing some lions fans at McMahon this season
We will be the ones wearing winter clothing next year regardless of the weather, as we were caught off gaurd by your 3 degree weather plus a wind chill in last August game.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Seeker1

Rammer wrote:
calf_ wrote:Howdy - calf from Calgary here (born and raised...one of the few). 21, a 4th year Accounting student at UCalgary. Life long Stamps/Flames fan and CFL fan to boot. Looking forward to seeing some lions fans at McMahon this season
We will be the ones wearing winter clothing next year regardless of the weather, as we were caught off gaurd by your 3 degree weather plus a wind chill in last August game.
Hey, it was only August! :lol:
lionsgurl

Hey,

-24, recently single, from Winterpeg. Planning a big move to Vancouver in a few months.

Love the Lions, love beer, love football. :lol:
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

lionsgurl wrote:Hey,

-24, recently single, from Winterpeg. Planning a big move to Vancouver in a few months.

Hmm.. there has to be a fly in that ointment somewhere. :wink:

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the coast.
D
Team Captain

from Winterpeg. Planning a big move to Vancouver in a few months.
your going to love the weather ... block heater not required 8)
I own The Grey Cup! .com
David
Team Captain

lionsgurl wrote:Hey,

Solar Max wrote:Hmm.. there has to be a fly in that ointment somewhere. :wink:
Yea, she's not moving here soon enough. :rotf:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Kyle

Wow...just realized that I haven't done this yet

Well Im Kyle
I work for the Lions doing Game Day Operations
I run the flags at the games, and occasionally do the mascoting.

Im 20, live in Aldergrove, and am going to school to become a Special Education Teacher Assistant. I play hockey and coach a soccer team.

My favorite game for the Lions would have to be the Western Final this year.......looking up into the crowd was just amazing, the noise level, just everything was aweasome.

My favorite moment would have to be when I was caught looking like a complete idiot after Geroy caught the game winning pass at the end of the regular season.

Well thats a bit about me......can't wait for the next season to start !!!!
3rd Down

No way you looked like an idiot after the Geroy catch, Kyle ... you are famous guy!! You just didn't know of Wynn's arm!!! ... who did?

You shoulda added .... to your jumping up and down and yelling ... a "Santino Hall hand clap"!!

See ya the Dump ... errr, ... I mean Dome, this summer
Kyle

haha ya that was pretty classic
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

My favorite moment would have to be when I was caught looking like a complete idiot after Geroy caught the game winning pass at the end of the regular season.
No way you looked like an idiot after the Geroy catch, Kyle ... you are famous guy!!
I agree Kyle, you didn't look like an idiot......more kinda dorky..... :roar:
I have my head up my butt - 120db
Steve O'Brien

Tull55, as on 13th Man, has gone to great gridiron in the sky. Now you'll know you wrote that post that drove you nuts and you can slam me knowing who I really am. I can handle it, so go for it. :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
LFITQ
Team Captain

I agree Kyle, you didn't look like an idiot......more kinda dorky.....
Nah I'm not going to do it. I'm going to hold it in. Sometimes it's just too easy ... but I am putting holes in my tongue as I bite it!! 8)
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Re-joining after a few years away. Just been TOO busy to be a LBACKER till now. Earned enough casherooni to buy season tickets for the first time so I am looking forward to the season. I just couldn't justify the cash for the Grey Cup game. I think I'll catch it at home and buy season tickets again next year!!!
Surrey lioness
Starter

notahomer wrote: I just couldn't justify the cash for the Grey Cup game. I think I'll catch it at home and buy season tickets again next year!!!
Good idea!! but seeing is this will be my first attended grey cup game.(wasn't allowed to go to the '94 game due to my mothers fears of a riot similar to the stanley cup riots etc..) I WILL GET TO THAT GAME!!! lol
I know I'm not purrfect, but I'm Canadian....which is close enough.
MacNews
Team Captain

Steve O'Brien wrote:Tull55, as on 13th Man, has gone to great gridiron in the sky. Now you'll know you wrote that post that drove you nuts and you can slam me knowing who I really am. I can handle it, so go for it. :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
Excellent book, what were you taking in uni for the book to be for your PHD? Sports history or something like that?