Grey Cup Food and Drink?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

joe kapp22
Legend

Out of curiosity, and an abundance of it, what will my fellow BC fans be enjoying by way of food and drink tomorrow for the Grey Cup?

For my small party:

-Home made pizza (actually store bought pizza with additions such as jalapenos and extra cheese)

-Hot wings

Adult beverages :beer: , but not to many as I have responsibilities on Monday.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Will be attending a pre-game luncheon buffet and a post game celebration party.
The_Pauser
Legend

I decided yesterday that I want to go to the game, so I bought a ticket on Ticketmaster. Surprisingly it looks to be like it was the last single in the lower bowl. I'll be in section 237 :beer:
Roar you Lions roar!
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I'm going out for a post-game wrap up meal. We always go out for a special meal after the last home game of the year to celebrate the fact we enjoyed another season of games in the stadium. Just so happens this is the Grey Cup! Probably going to get out of downtown to find a place to eat/drink because it's been swamped after the West Final and Vanier Cup....

Enjoy your pizzas.....
Gerry
Legend

Drink? Beer.
Food? Beer.
joe kapp22
Legend

Gerry wrote:Drink? Beer.
Food? Beer.
An epicure I see... :beer:
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
The_Pauser
Legend

By the way, for anyone interested some Lions players are going to Joseph Richards club on Granville after the game for a post-game party.
Roar you Lions roar!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

The_Pauser wrote:By the way, for anyone interested some Lions players are going to Joseph Richards club on Granville after the game for a post-game party.
is there a guest list or anything or do u have to be on it to get in?
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

Simple today. Chicken meatballs with Asian Ginger Sauce (both from M&M) and probably rice to go under them. And a bottle of Sapsucker Maple Porter from Fernie Brewing. :beer: