Lions hats

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

As I was perusing Pac Centre today, I stumbled across a new and unique fitted Lions hat (same design in black, white and orange), made by New Era, a supposed exclusive to the Bay Collectibles (or whatever they call themselves now). They won't be receiving a new shipment either, so it's first come first serve. I wanted the black one, but they didn't have a hat big enough (hat size 7 5/8) to fit around the giant watermelon I call my head.

Original price tag: $44.99.

I bought one because I still had $25 left on my Bay gift card after returning a number of xmas gifts. Had I thought sooner, I would've gone straight to the Bay at PC and gotten my new hat for essentially nothing.

The only logo on the sides or back is the New Era logo (in orange). Needless to say, including my game worn, if I ever decide to wear it, I've got enough Lions gear (if there is ever such a thing) for GC 2007.
Last edited by Canuck_4_Life on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

cool!
2012 Season Ticket Holder