How did you find out about this website?

From time to time there are some threads worthy of keeping .... they go in here .. as do past Felion Prowl Photo Shoots :)

Moderator: Team Captains

Bosco
Team Captain

I found it on Yahoo when I was bored one night and typed B.C. Lions into the search engine. I was amazed to find that there actually were people in the Vancouver area who enjoyed the CFL and the Lions as much as I do. (Thanks, D!). :beer:
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

A couple or 3 years ago, while I was living in China (soccer 24/7 :bang: ), starving for information on the CFL and my beloved Lions in particular.....did a Google search and came up with Lionbackers.

Lloyd
Hutch85
All Star

My brother in Fort McMurray told me about it, and I had seen the info table at the games. :beer:
D
Team Captain

and I had seen the info table at the games.
That is the Booth of the Lion Backers Fan Club ... Altho this site and the Fan Club have simular goals we are not one and the same .. this site is independantly owned and run as a hobby ... if your not a member of the fan club you should check it out http://www.lionbackers.com/fanclub.html ... if you plan on buying any Lions gear it is well worth the small investment. :thup:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Jockey_Girl

well i started working at BC Place with my oh-so-wonderful-job and decided to check out some stuf on the lions. i searched up bc lions on yahoo and went to the main site at first, but realized there was no forum, so i stumbled upon this amazing site by D and have been here ever since :wink:

and then as i started to post more..i moved my lil cart closer and closer to 17 every game :rockin:
obs
Champion

I think I found out about this site back when BCLions.com had their forum. Probably D or someone mentioned it in one of the posts.

And after BCLions.com closed their forums, I stopped visiting their site on a regular basis.
Photog
Legend

i first saw it as a pop-up, while looking at car sites. I tried to get rid of it, but it kept popping up, so i gave in and registered. :lol:
just kidding D. :wink:

D told me about it! :rockin:
The Official Has-Been.
TEXFAN

a family member found the site just searching the web for BC Lions stuff
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Was drowsing through Google myself. Kept in touch and read the posts from time to time and finally registered. Great site... keep up the great work boys! :beauty:
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

D wrote:Don't be so shy .... FYI OS99 runs an awesome canucks site ...
What is "canucks"? 8) .... :bang:
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Jockey_Girl wrote:well i started working at BC Place with my oh-so-wonderful-job and decided to check out some stuf on the lions. i searched up bc lions on yahoo and went to the main site at first, but realized there was no forum, so i stumbled upon this amazing site by D and have been here ever since :wink:

and then as i started to post more..i moved my lil cart closer and closer to 17 every game :rockin:
....and you've been handing out free "cybercream" ever since!
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

I think I triped over this place stumbling outta Dix one night after a game....
MacNews
Team Captain

Jockey_Girl wrote:well i started working at BC Place with my oh-so-wonderful-job and decided to check out some stuf on the lions. i searched up bc lions on yahoo and went to the main site at first, but realized there was no forum, so i stumbled upon this amazing site by D and have been here ever since :wink:

What do you sell?
Sharpo

She sells Ice cream. go buy some from her. you must. :yes: :yes: :thup:
MacNews
Team Captain

The malted ice cream? I've never gotten that stuff.