Lions vs. Stamps Aug. 12, 2023

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

SammyGreene
Team Captain

Some more good stuff from 3 Down Nation's JC Abbott on yesterday's win. He and Farhan keep turning up the heat on Lucky Whitehead especially after his cryptic farewell tweet last week.
A popular figure and fun guy but the club might want to drift away from making him the focal point of their marketing and focus a little more on the seasons Hatcher and Hollins are having.

Even Rhymes who demanded a pay raise or be traded in the off-season, got off to the hot start and has been in and out of the line-up since with quiet production when he does play. Almost back to what happened in his first season here in 2021 except making way more money.

https://3downnation.com/2023/08/13/vern ... r-calgary/
Blitz
Team Captain

by SammyGreene » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:13 pm
Some more good stuff from 3 Down Nation's JC Abbott on yesterday's win. He and Farhan keep turning up the heat on Lucky Whitehead especially after his cryptic farewell tweet last week.

A popular figure and fun guy but the club might want to drift away from making him the focal point of their marketing and focus a little more on the seasons Hatcher and Hollins are having.
I agree Sammy. Whitehead does not look like the dangerous guy who suited up for our Leos in his first year. He is also looking like he is sulking at times. Perhaps a mutual parting of the ways is in order down the line but for now, I see Whitehead and the Leos, barring a Lucky injury, staying the course for this season.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

I think Blitz is right. BC is not likely to move out Lucky Whitehead this season despite the production rate.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Jazzman
prospect

Campbell needs to evaluate his players and asst coaches better . This is not a college program for Breezy U from Tim buck too .