It's the holiday season

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Well, here we are again. It’s funny how the time slips by without hardly a notice and then wham, you find you are at this time of year and it makes you think about all those intangibles that have led up to this moment.

When I think about Christmas, I find myself shifting back and forth like the pendulum of a clock. On the one side, I smile at the decorations, the pretty lights people put on their houses, or the funny things that they wear. The grins and knowing conversations that happen at the checkout line with total strangers when everybody is on a similar mission. On the other side of the swing are memories of the people and times who are now echo’s of the past and with each flip of the calendar fade a little farther in the rearview mirror.

No matter where you fall on the holidays there is no arguing that it is a time of thoughtfulness and reflection, a time to take a moment to remember those good times of the past and hopefully tell those in the here and now just how much you appreciate them. It is also a time to take stock of the good things in life and spare some thoughts for those for whom life may not be so easy. A time to be happy, a time to be humble, a time to spare some kindness and caring for those who are less advantaged.

So here is my thanks to all of you in the Lionbacker's family . Whatever your faith, beliefs, state of being... This is wishing you all happiness and good things in the present and for an even better 2023.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.