Western Final! - Where you sitting?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

MikeAK
All Star

Got my tickets this morning! You greedy season ticket holders sure didn't leave much...haha j/k
Sounds funny but I feel lucky to even be in the coaches section given I'm not a ST holder. I tried to call but lines were busy and I wasn't about to mess around. Ticketmaster.ca was my source.

I am in section 439

Where is everyone else sitting?
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Great seats!!!

We will be in section 212 row U.
MikeAK
All Star

SammyGreene wrote:Great seats!!!

We will be in section 212 row U.
It will be my first time upper bowl... Your tickets are great as well... bring an air horn and mess with the visitors as much as you can :rockin:
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

I've got seats in 249 Row U. I was hoping for 246 because I prefer to sit a bit more to the side but after three times looking for seats and having 249 pop up every time I finally gave up and took them. I wish they would have the option of showing every available seat like they do when you search for Canucks or Giants tickets, I like knowing what exactly is up for grabs instead of just taking what Ticketmaster.ca gives you. Here's hoping for 50k+ :beauty:
MikeAK
All Star

No Ordinary Joe wrote:I've got seats in 249 Row U. I was hoping for 246 because I prefer to sit a bit more to the side but after three times looking for seats and having 249 pop up every time I finally gave up and took them. I wish they would have the option of showing every available seat like they do when you search for Canucks or Giants tickets, I like knowing what exactly is up for grabs instead of just taking what Ticketmaster.ca gives you. Here's hoping for 50k+ :beauty:
I agree! It's a process that is already being used by many of the CFL teams so not sure why the LEOs are behind. Definitely a better and easier way of ordering tickets online.
.G.
All Star

I actually think there are a ton of tickets left right now. I've been getting the same seats available for a solid hour now. They open up more sections as "best available" as others close.
MABEY!
J5V
Rookie

Section 233,
As for "a ton of tickets left right now" for some reason I suspect a lot of people assume that they aren't for sale until tomorrow (Monday.) I've noticed that they aren't selling the upper end-zone's yet. If the ticket count gets close to 40k by next Sunday night (after the WDF) is played then 50 K + will happen. Without the Riders this time it may be a slower sell, however, it's the first WDF since 2007 with the new(ish) digs (that I can't wait to see in person.)
Last edited by J5V on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

242 Row O
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
.G.
All Star

J5V wrote:Section 233,
As for "a ton of tickets left right now" for some reason I suspect a lot of people assume that they aren't for sale until tomorrow (Monday.) I've noticed that they aren't selling the upper end-zone's yet. If the ticket count gets close to 40k by next Sunday night (after the WDF) is played then 50 K + will happen. Without the Riders this time it may be a slower sell, however, it's the first WDF since 2006 with the new(ish) digs (that I can't wait to see in person.)
I called TM directly and all sorts of seats are available from first row in upper level to mid rows in lower endzones, so I think you're right in saying most people are probably unaware tickets are even available. Just makes me wonder how the automated system works if all I can find are rows NN-RR. I'm holding out for upper end zone so hopefully those open up during the week.
MABEY!
1greatmysticbushape
Champion

home again in Newfoundland this year reading comic books by the light of a keresene lamp.
Anglophone
All Star

246 RR

My first home playoff game :yahoo:
Gerry
Legend

Sec 242. Row DD. Should be great!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Section 214
Ballistic Bob
Legend

section 243 row u seats 105 and 106. bb
Wear orange or wear nothing
David
Team Captain

Sitting?? I'll be STANDING and cheering (hopefully). :wink:

Seriously, just like the "no alcohol" sections, the Lions should seriously consider a "standing" section at BCP, where like minded fans can stand and cheer without someone behind you yelling for you to sit down. Haha, try yelling that at a Seahawk or Roughrider game (if you can even be heard over the din). They'd just turn around and laugh at you.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar