Eskimos vs Riders thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

joe kapp22
Legend

Thought it may be a good thing if there were a thread for information on the second most important game for BC this weekend?

-Jared Zabransky will start for the Eskimos per the CFL's official twitter feed.

-
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
David
Team Captain

Wow. This is a surprising development. Ricky Ray "hurting" from the game in BC and starts the game on the bench. :shock:

Must have been when he was cranked by Solly.

DH
Roar, You Lions, Roar
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I keep forgetting which team to cheer for. This is hard.
joe kapp22
Legend

Ugh, 8-7 first qtr Esks in the lead.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.
#1 Lions Fan in SK
Starter

I'm having an incredibly hard time cheering for the Riders. It goes against my nature. I feel dirty. LOL
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

David wrote:Wow. This is a surprising development. Ricky Ray "hurting" from the game in BC and starts the game on the bench. :shock:

Must have been when he was cranked by Solly.

DH
He's still catching his breath after all that running last week.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

This is not good. It seems that the eskies really really want our playoff spot.! What is up with that?
KILLER
Legend

Riders can't tackle for shiat.
DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL WITH NASTY BIG POINTY TEETH!
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

#1 Lions Fan in SK wrote:I'm having an incredibly hard time cheering for the Riders. It goes against my nature. I feel dirty. LOL
I know how you feel.. same here. I feel like putting on a condom for this game.
joe kapp22
Legend

Riders are laying a large, ostrich sized egg at the moment.
Anglophone
All Star

That field goal was a miracle - Saskatchewan is playing terrible, after their "first" possession. They need to begin making passes. This is turning into a nightmare. So much for counting on Saskatchewan being able to beat Edmonton!
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Our eastern crossover door has closed today, and now out western door is quickly closing. Not only that but their rookie qb, looks better than Lulay. :bang:
KILLER
Legend

RGM still coughing up the ball I see.
DEATH AWAITS YOU ALL WITH NASTY BIG POINTY TEETH!
joe kapp22
Legend

KILLER wrote:RGM still coughing up the ball I see.
RGM is almost like a secret agent whose mission is to cough the ball up in key moments.
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

IT's more like his mission is to hurt the BC Lions from where ever he can.