Looking For a Few Bloggers

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hoop27
prospect

Hi all,

As I mentioned in my intro post I am a blogger on http://www.prosportsblogging.com I currently cover the Calgary Flames and Seattle Mariners. This week I have been asked to now cover the Calgary Stampeders and have been placed in charge of CFL content on the site. :yahoo:

Our site has just finished getting ready to add CFl content. And with that being said I am looking for bloggers in Vancouver, Toronto, and Hamilton to fill out our roster of CFL bloggers, and join the over 100 sports bloggers we have on our site.

95% of our writers (myself included) are not 'media' but regular fans. We like our bloggers to try and write two articles a week during the season but by no means is that a limit. Writing a blog is very easy and generally takes 20-30 minutes depending on what you want to write about!

If you have some interest in joining us and would like to find out some more information please email me at shanehoopfer@prosportsblogging.com and I will send you far more information, including some of the perks of being a blogger!

We ideally like to have our bloggers local, but if there is no one in city signed up to write on that team we will take anyone willing. (Hence why I am filling in for the Mariners LOL) We also encourage our bloggers to feel free to link their websites or other blogs in their articles.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Bobbyp
Champion

Some mispelling may or may not occur as well as using a word incorrectly in my posts
READER CAUTION IS STRICTLY ADVISED
Hoop27
prospect

Thanks Bobbyp!