Lifting our Lion Spirits just took on a whole new look.

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Lions4ever wrote:
Hambone wrote:Hopefully it tastes better from a bottle than in draft form.
It's really supposed to be spelled "draught", although that seems to have gone the way of the dodo. Is it available in bottles? The picture depicts only cans.
Draft or draught I still prefer my beer from a bottle. I never was weaned from the bottle. ;-)
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
Spud387
Champion

Picked up my 12-Pack today. Mediocre beer, cool can hehe
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Rammer wrote:
Hambone wrote:
LFITQ wrote:Nothing PG as of yet. No one knew anything about it either when I asked.

I will take a look around here in Quesnel later today.

I did fire off an e-mail to the Operations Manager (as there wasn't a sales rep for my territory) the other day, asking about availability up here. I still haven't had a response. Not even an automatic form letter or acknowledgement of my e-mail.
Play your cards right and maybe you can get the job Ken!

Damned PWB is probably doing something underhanded to continue cornering the market for horse-p..... in PG. Sorry but from my Russell Brewing quality control testing experiences at BC Place I'm less than impressed with their product. Hopefully it tastes better from a bottle than in draft form.

Lions Beer hasn't garnered the bottled version just yet though. If you mean the stuff served at BC Place, neither the taste nor the price are condusive to liberating money from my wallet.
Phil Ive seen your drinking. Save your money :tease: BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
LFITQ
Team Captain

Still nothing up here.

Sad part is, going to the website http://www.beerofchampions.com it looks like it won't be coming up here.

The really bad part is that last week (last Thursday to be exact) I sent off an e-mail to the Operations Manager. More than a week later and I haven't heard a peep out of anyone out of there. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Kinda disappointing.

Guess I'll stick with my Keith's.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

dont be too disappointed. the beer is pretty nasty...its really bitter.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
spikos
Rookie

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:dont be too disappointed. the beer is pretty nasty...its really bitter.
Are you kidding? you must be a Molson Canadian drinker. Apparently Wakesbetterthanyou doesn't like his beer to have any flavour.

It's a flavourful lager, not as strongly flavoured as a Sam Adams...more similar to something you would expect from Granville Island. It's good, give it a try.
LFITQ
Team Captain

spikos wrote:
Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:dont be too disappointed. the beer is pretty nasty...its really bitter.
Are you kidding? you must be a Molson Canadian drinker. Apparently Wakesbetterthanyou doesn't like his beer to have any flavour.

It's a flavourful lager, not as strongly flavoured as a Sam Adams...more similar to something you would expect from Granville Island. It's good, give it a try.
Would like to be given the chance to do so. Would be nice if a BC Lions beer was available to the residents of BC.

Or at the very least, have the company respond to potential customers' e-mails!! :bang:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

spikos wrote:

nope, molson canadian is swill. i prefer mexican beer, i dont like bitter crap
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E