Hoping everything is alright for Eric Tillman

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

LFITQ
Team Captain

Just read a report that said Eric Tillman was sent to hospital with chest pains today. Tests have been performed that rueld out a heartattack. However, doctors have said he is not to travel to BC Place this weekend.

Link to story here

Regardless of what we may think of some of his actions/comments, you cannot argue that he isn't good for the League, and being another human being who loves the same sport I do, I wish him only the best and hope for a speedy recovery! :cr: !

Get well soon Eric!! :rockin:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Vern Halen
Champion

LFITQ wrote:Just read a report that said Eric Tillman was sent to hospital with chest pains today. Tests have been performed that rueld out a heartattack. However, doctors have said he is not to travel to BC Place this weekend.

Link to story here

Regardless of what we may think of some of his actions/comments, you cannot argue that he isn't good for the League, and being another human being who loves the same sport I do, I wish him only the best and hope for a speedy recovery! :cr: !

Get well soon Eric!! :rockin:
The thing I thought was interesting was his doctors told him to "relax" this weekend.

I'm not playing or coaching or GM'ing and I won't be able to relax this weekend....
joesports
All Star

Hope he gets well soon! How he'll be able to relax this weekend is beyond me, though.

As frustrating as he can be for opposing teams to deal with, he's a good football guy. :thup:
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Yes, really. There are only a handful of people you could argue were born to do what they do in the CFL. He is certainly one of them. Best of luck to him in his recovery.
tyty
prospect

Definitely unfortunate news for anyone who's a fan of the CFL. Get well soon, Eric.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

We've had our differences with ET in the past this season, but everyone at lionbackers.com will be pulling for his return to good health asap!!! :cr:
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Joshua

he's got a young family to worry about more than his football team...all the best Eric
Reider
Starter

Sounds like he just had a stress/anxiety attack?
Vern Halen
Champion

Don't forget - ET helped take the Lions from 3-15 in '92 to Grey Cup Champs in '95, right?
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

He did a very good job with the Lions, along with Dave Ritchie, bringing us a Grey Cup in 1994. He has my high regard for that. He is annoying as an opponent, and we have slagged him plenty here on Lionbackers. No regrets, no retractions, but we do wish him well on a speedy recovery. He is good for the league.

He has seemed rather amp'ed up this year. Don't let anyone ever say football is an easy gig, not for the players, nor the coaches, nor the administrators.

Get well soon. :thup:
D
Team Captain

All the best Eric :cr: :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I too wish him a speedy recovery.
chimpy

hope you get better Eric and his Family.

If it was not for him Dave Richie, and the owner of the brick (Bill Comrie) to come in and save this francise in 94, there would be no bc lions today.
Luke
All Star

Get well soon Eric!! You've done a great job with the Riders.
omega2000

all the best, Eric and get well soon! :rockin: