Lets get it on because we don't get along!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Reider
Starter

It's that time of year again my fellow CFL comrades! The West Division final at BC Place! I wish I could be there, but since I can't, i'll wish everyone going a great time. Be safe and say hi to Ritch (3rd Down) for me if you see him. Best of luck Lions fans, may the best team win.

And one last thing... :wink:

Meow you kitties meow!!

joesports
All Star

It's going to be a great game!

I can't wait for kickoff! :thup:
The_Pauser
Legend

Reider wrote:Best of luck Lions fans, may the best team win.
Don't worry, we will
Roar you Lions roar!
cromartie
Hall of Famer

But even after we get it on, we still won't get along, so what's the point of getting it on, really? If you think about it.
Vern Halen
Champion

Bragging rights...
Reider
Starter

How is everyone feeling the day before the big game? :beer:
squishy35
Legend

Groovy....... and confident about the lions winning!!! :s: :beer:
Reider
Starter

Haha... no nerves here... there might be some right before kick off, but I know that the Riders are the under dogs so I am not setting unrealistic expectations. Win or lose, i just hope it's a slobber knocker like 2004.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Nervous over here.
BleedingGreen34
prospect

Reider wrote:Haha... no nerves here... there might be some right before kick off, but I know that the Riders are the under dogs so I am not setting unrealistic expectations. Win or lose, i just hope it's a slobber knocker like 2004.
with a different outcome i hope!
almo89
Legend

Lions fans are more nervous. There's more on the line. The Lions are expected to repeat. No matter what the riders do from here, it will still be a successful season for them.
Hutch85
All Star

How is everyone feeling the day before the big game?
Wired! Can't wait to be there and absorb the experiences of the game - the noise, the crowd, the intros, the plays... everything! Got my Lions t-shirt on right now (for good ju-ju!), anxiously awaiting tomorrow...
Don Miller
Legend

:rockin: EXCITED for sure. The crowd will definitely be a big factor tomorrow. I expect at least 55000 or more. Yes there will be those goofy watemelon heads there but they will be outnumbered.
Peanut Butter Joe/Willie Show
Gerry
Legend

Reider wrote:Haha... no nerves here... there might be some right before kick off, but I know that the Riders are the under dogs so I am not setting unrealistic expectations. Win or lose, i just hope it's a slobber knocker like 2006.
I fixed that for ya, Reid.
Enough is enough.
CartWheelFan
All Star

Reider wrote:It's that time of year again my fellow CFL comrades! The West Division final at BC Place!
That's saying something that even the Queen Riders know it's time to come to BC Place for the Western Final, they're used to having to come here for it, meaning they're USED to the Lions winning the Division! :s: :lol: 8)

Now, 'nough talk and let's just do this thing!

GO LIONS GO!! :beer: