Old Age Moment

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Is CBC on a bender conducting a full-blown interview with Ted Reynolds while the cameras pan away to the game as if it is some junior high match of insignificance?

Their stunned disposition and totally out of touch cognitive reality with this kind of gaff; is not the right place or time to go smoke the big one of nostalgia during a critical set of downs, like the game is secondary to CBC's old-age agenda???

:? :? :?
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Tighthead
Legend

Hey - my CBC was some sort of antiques roadshow. Had dinner made, fire roaring, and appraisals of junk.
Mane
prospect

I just got off the phone with Shaw cable and they told me that CBC decided at the last moment to black out Vanvcover Island. No reason given. If you go to CBC sports and click on the live link they have a streaming feed. Picture quality is cr*p but better than nothing.
J5V

A customer of mine told me that he had heard that the Lions' asked for the blackout because islanders can take the 11:30 sailing that BC Ferries is offering (full-price) back from the game. Not sure who he "heard" this from, but I hope for the Lions' sake that this isn't the truth.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

CBC can kiss my you-know-what. And for the Lions' sake, they better not have asked for the blackout. You lose more fans than you gain for crap like this.