Pubgater at the Pemby Sunday

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

The Pemby opens at 10. They do a breakfast. Hows that sound Bloody Marys and Bennies. Lions Montreal at 10. Winnipeg Sask at 1. Seahawks Tampa at 1 also. Any interest? Thnx BB
Last edited by Ballistic Bob on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wear orange or wear nothing
Rammer
Team Captain

Ballistic Bob wrote:The Soho opens at 11. Leave your place after the first half. We could catch the 2nd half of the Lions game. Winnipeg Sask at 1. Seahawks Tampa at 1 also. Any interest? Thnx BB
Is this your way of avoiding the security, go to a location after the game starts? j/k

This early game is interfering with my children's soccer Sunday, not sure that I will be watching the game until later on.
Entertainment value = an all time low
O'Shea

Aren't there any pubs or venues open earlier that have a killer Sunday Brunch Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd the game on for kick off? Just wondering. I'll probably make myself an awesome brunch and stay in my jammies :wink:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

I just got off the phone with the Pemberton Station Pub foot of Pemberton North Van. They now open at 10 for the NFL. Boo. Anyways they will have a few big screens on for the Lions game. Ive been assured by Mike. They do a breakfast. Im down for that Hope you all come. BB
LFITQ
Team Captain

I'm gonna pass on this one if that's ok Bob. But put me down for the pubgater on Sept 15th at the pub called BC Place - ok?
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
O'Shea

Ballistic Bob wrote:I just got off the phone with the Pemberton Station Pub foot of Pemberton North Van. They now open at 10 for the NFL. Boo. Anyways they will have a few big screens on for the Lions game. Ive been assured by Mike. They do a breakfast. Im down for that Hope you all come. BB
Hmmmmmmmmmm....
Gerry
Legend

LFITQ wrote:I'm gonna pass on this one if that's ok Bob. But put me down for the pubgater on Sept 15th at the pub called BC Place - ok?
It'll be good to see you at a game again....Jim. :beer:
Gerry
Legend

Is the Sea-Bus anywhere near that, Bob?

I've got to figure out how to get out of two other things that day, and if I can, I may make my way up there.

I haven't been to one of these pubgaters yet.
Enough is enough.
lion24
Legend

See you there Bob!!! :wink:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Gerry wrote:Is the Sea-Bus anywhere near that, Bob?

I've got to figure out how to get out of two other things that day, and if I can, I may make my way up there.

Hi G I can pickup from the Seabus. I go right by it if you can make it for the start. If not just a bus down Marine to Pemberton. pm for my cell #. BB
lion24
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:

Hi G I can pickup from the Seabus. I go right by it if you can make it for the start. If not just a bus down Marine to Pemberton. pm for my cell #. BB
Will you be picking me up as well?? :cr:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Ballistic Bob
Legend

lion24 wrote:
Ballistic Bob wrote:

Yes. You know the pickup spot. BB
lion24
Legend

Ballistic Bob wrote:
lion24 wrote:
Ballistic Bob wrote: Hi G I can pickup from the Seabus. I go right by it if you can make it for the start. If not just a bus down Marine to Pemberton. pm for my cell #. BB
Yes. You know the pickup spot. BB
Sorry Bob I was just wishing I could be with "my people" again!!! :sigh: :lol:
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

What time is Seabus pick up at?
pinkfreud

I'll probably come. Of course, I'll have to skip church for it. :wink: