L.U.

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

O.K. is L.U. working with us underground?

If so what is his handle?

Just think of getting the down and dirty scoop from those who have the most to win or loose, and those who will quite unequivocally tell it like it is regardless of our commitment to the team we love.

Before this seasons end we will know whether he is ready entertain our back-to-back GCs in as many seasons, or nuke the franchise due to some kind of self loathing on our scathing self analysis?
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
cromartie
Hall of Famer

PigSkin_53 wrote:O.K. is L.U. working with us underground?

If so what is his handle?
If you knew what his handle was, he wouldn't be underground anymore. And if he isn't underground, he couldn't work with us. So don't ask. Cool?
Blitz
Team Captain

Not exactly sure what message you want us to see here Pigskin. In terms of Lowell Ullrich...he's quite simply the best at his craft right now, in terms of football reporting. He also has an impressive ability to get stories before the rest of the crowd and to cut through the usual kind of sports reporting and get the lowdown on things.

He's kind of the 60 Minutes of sports reporting in our province but he also throws in some very good articles on individual players that are interesting and often have a unique perspective. I was an old Jim Taylor fan, in terms of covering the Leos and he was the best in his day just like Ullrich right now is on top. I also just like the fact that the Province provides excellent coverage of the Leos...I wish the Vancouver Sun would have more breadth in it's Leos reporting.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
MacNews
Team Captain

Blitz wrote:I wish the Vancouver Sun would have more breadth in it's Leos reporting.
No kidding, Beamish is good but his 50-word articles means info gets left on the table.