Training camp question

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

SJ46
Starter

What is the viewing area like at the Lions' training camp? I'm asking as was thiinking of taking my son out there to see it but only if we can get a good look at the players training. Is it worth the drive out there?
SJ46
Rammer
Team Captain

SJ46 wrote:What is the viewing area like at the Lions' training camp? I'm asking as was thiinking of taking my son out there to see it but only if we can get a good look at the players training. Is it worth the drive out there?
You can stand about 10 feet from the field, you have to love the CFL for the accessibility to this and their regular season practices.
Entertainment value = an all time low
smphantom
Legend

Just don't use a video recording device. 8)
Stay thirsty my friends.
pigskinpatriot
Starter

Yes , it is worth the trip . Especially the family day on Saturday . I took my son last year . You walk right on the field, we talked to whatever player we wanted to,and got as many autographs as we wanted . My son is counting the days now.
"The C.F.L. will be dead in three years " My uncle , June, 1990 .
Dan Russell
Legend

smphantom wrote:Just don't use a video recording device. 8)

Yea we wouldn't want rival teams to see the plans of the Lions which can easily be seen. :lol: