Reynolds High School band is awesome

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

mightybuck
Legend

I got to hear reynolds HS band today in our town and they were awesome. The jazz band and concert band was fantastic. When I walked in with my pierce jersey on the band director said "whats with this?" I told him Bucks from here and then the students got a surprise when they found out Buck was there to hear them. Afterwards he was mugged by teenagers wanting his autograph and taking pictures with him - especially the girls

The band was a hit with us and Buck was a hit for them

It was a fun day
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Toldja! 8) I'm glad that the band was such a hit, and that Buck was a hit as well! What did I tell ya, Lions4Ever? There IS some football love here in li'l ole Victoria! :wink:
Real women wear orange!!
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

Today, I saw a new Sports store here in Victoria. (sorry, ric, we'll still make the trip to Chilliwack for you though) Wandered in, and lo and behold the owner had a couple of Canuck jerseys in the window, BUT...he was wearing a Lions 3rd jersey.

He said that he has trouble keeping Lions gear in his store, something that he never expected.

Victoria has joined the 1950s. Whoa.

PS: These Lions people, Fieldgate, By Bailey and all....they might make somethin' of themselves some day.
smphantom
Legend

Any pics Steve?
Stay thirsty my friends.
mightybuck
Legend

Any pics Steve?
They will come later. I took a couple of pictures of the band and then of all things my memory was full - its a new camera and I couldnt find where I go to delete pictures I didnt need - duh !! so I missed the group picture of the kids with Buck - but one of the leaders is sending me one and I will post it when it comes through
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

That's great Steve. Nice that Buck was there too.
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Solar Max wrote:Today, I saw a new Sports store here in Victoria. (sorry, ric, we'll still make the trip to Chilliwack for you though) Wandered in, and lo and behold the owner had a couple of Canuck jerseys in the window, BUT...he was wearing a Lions 3rd jersey.

He said that he has trouble keeping Lions gear in his store, something that he never expected.

Victoria has joined the 1950s. Whoa.

PS: These Lions people, Fieldgate, By Bailey and all....they might make somethin' of themselves some day.
What "new sports store"??