reynolds High School Band coming to CC

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

mightybuck
Legend

Just got a call and heard that Reynolds High School Band and Orchestra from Victoria is coming on tour and will be playing in our town, in our gym. Looking forward to it and wearing my BC Lion Pierce #16 Jersey and hat. They will be here April 23rd

MB

ps - didnt know where to post this since snack bar is gone. Mods feel free to move this thread to where it needs to be
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

That's awesome, Steve! :rockin: They are a fantastic band, and you'll really enjoy their performance. Very cool! :roar:
Real women wear orange!!
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Unfortunately, there's a good chance many of the kids won't recognize a Lions jersey or know who BP is. Send MB a Vancouver Canux jersey however...
mightybuck
Legend

Unfortunately, there's a good chance many of the kids won't recognize a Lions jersey or know who BP is.
Now thats amazing to me. Not only that they wouldnt know Buck (even though he is not the starter) but wouldnt even recognize a Lions jersey.
That is so foreign to my love of sports
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

I don't know about that L4E. In the last week, I've seen 3 or 4 young people (by that I mean 16-17) with Lions hats, Jerseys or T-shirts on. A few of my regular customers wear Lions hats. And this is in li'l ole Victoria, so I'm sure they'll know the jersey Steve! Have faith! :roar: :helmet:
Real women wear orange!!