let's keep this site going!!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

i just want to promote how good this site is and the job that D has done. i am a relatively new lionbacker and decided to donate to the site today. i did this as i think it has been a great outlet to vent my feelings and get to know more about the lions and meet new fans i never would being a lion fan in edmonton. i want to encourage any newer or even more longtime posters to contribute a little to the site as i think it would be a great thing to have for years to come. just a thought from a big fan of the lions and this site!!
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
D
Team Captain

Thanks Sean :beer:

I'd just like to acknowledge the great job the mods do .... waitress please bring a beer to .... Blitz, Bosco, CatsEyes, David, Docbeer, Jim Mullin, LFITQ, Lionut, OrangeShoes99, Photog, Rammer, SammyGreene, Solar Max and Yank In BC :beer:

Also ... as the season nears your going to find that there are quite a few regular members of this site that are living in Edmonton ... enough in fact that I believe they once had thier own meet and greet :yes:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

cant wait the feeling is coming back!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
lion24
Legend

D wrote:Thanks Sean :beer:

I'd just like to acknowledge the great job the mods do .... waitress please bring a beer to .... Blitz, Bosco, CatsEyes, David, Docbeer, Jim Mullin, LFITQ, Lionut, OrangeShoes99, Photog, Rammer, SammyGreene, Solar Max and Yank In BC :beer:

Also ... as the season nears your going to find that there are quite a few regular members of this site that are living in Edmonton ... enough in fact that I believe they once had thier own meet and greet :yes:
wow a gathering of lions fans in edmonton, that would be great as usually when i go to commonwealth in my gear i look like the only "pumpkin" in the crowd other than a few passing here and there. although i don't see a lot of edmonton fans in their gear either but i think that speaks to the blandness of their colors and logo!!
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP