Who will be in the visitors locker room Nov. 12th?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Who will be in the visitors locker room Nov. 12th?

Riders
37%
Stamps
63%

Total votes: 41
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Well? Who will it be?

Riders or Stamps?

I am predicting the green and white will be battling the Leos.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
bc49
Hall of Famer

Disagree.
There is a reason the Stamps are 4 points up on the Riders in the standings.
And it's not the game in hand.
One other prediction I do have is the Western Semi is going to be a kick ass game. :thup:
LFITQ
Team Captain

I vote for the 3rd option ...

The losers ... 8)
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Rammer
Team Captain

I am going to wait on this call, as injuries will have a bearing on the game, but both teams have similar strengths offensively with teh Stamps having a better air game if Henry shows up, just the Riders are better defensively, and then the Stamps take the ST play with a very interesting Dickenson having time to dissect the Riders tendancies.

So yntil I see that Joseph is injury free, I will wait to place my vote.
Entertainment value = an all time low
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

I;m just banking on the fact Burris usually chokes... :thup:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
cromartie
Hall of Famer

OrangeShoes99 wrote:I;m just banking on the fact Burris usually chokes... :thup:
On the road.

I would have settled for the Home Team option.

Barring injuries of significance, I too will take Calgyra.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Calgary has owned the Roughriders this year much like the Lions owned the Stamps
Rammer
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:Calgary has owned the Roughriders this year much like the Lions owned the Stamps
The interesting aspect about the Riders taking out the Stamps is the big game for them will have been played just getting past the STamps. I wonder if the emotional high of that victory would bring down the Riders for the Lions game.

Also the Stamps homefield advantage will be interesting to witness given a good number of Rider fans should make the trek or are already there.
Entertainment value = an all time low
notahomer
Hall of Famer

The road through Calgary is not known to be tough (Wally's got 3 cups for a lot of division titles). I'm still going with Calgary cuz they can beat the Riders. Let's start a carrot/apple fund for QuickSix!

OTOH, if it's the Greenies, great, we gotta play the team that's got a winning record against the Lions.

It's gonna be three+ hours of smashmouth no matter who comes to play.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

As long as they beat the snot out of each other I will gladly take whichever team decides to show up at the dome.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Well? Who will it be?

Riders or Stamps?

I am predicting the green and white will be battling the Leos.
God I hope I rot and go to hell... but I have this feeling that we shall have our victory over the green riders and in the midst of our storm, and here at home.

Time too get back to our winning ways...

Roar Lions!
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

God I hope I rot and go to hell... but I have this feeling that we shall have our victory over the green riders and in the midst of our storm, and here at home.
:? :?
Joshua

I won't vote because I really don't know. Questions to be asked though:

Will the bye-week effect the stamps in a positive way for resting up injuries or negative in a rust-factor?

Will KK be 100%?

our worst games over the past two-years have been in Calgary - will our luck change?

Can Luca help us not get killed in the field position game?

Can we stop Reynolds like we stopped Edwards in Montreal?

Which Henry will show up?

Which KJ will show up?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who would BC fans rather face?
QB#9
Starter

We got to remember that this is the cfl and any team can beat any other team. Calgary's record will not play a factor in the outcome of this game. I would like to see us play the green in the dome. They always send a good number of fans and make the atmostphere that much better for a playoff game and it's usually a close hard fought battle. But really, I don't care who wins the semi as long as they're ready to be dominated on the west coast. I just hope we get another large crowd. Memories of 2004.