2013 Grey Cup: Hamilton vs. Saskatchewan - rooting for?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Which team do you want to win the 2013 Grey Cup?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Saskatchewan Roughriders
13%
Hamilton Tiger-Cats
88%

Total votes: 32
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I don't know if it was lit but Dante Marsh certainly was chomping on a stogie after our Grey Cup win here in 2011. I'm not excusing it. I just think it is common practice. IIRC, the Canadian Womens Hockey team smoked stogies on our ice after winning the Gold here in Vancouver too. Again, just because people are doing it doesn't mean its okay.

I was STUNNED to hear about Durant escaping to the party Friday night. WHAT WAS HE THINKING? Obviously didn't hurt but what if they'd lost. OMG, the knives certainly would have come out.

I guess what this might show is some people (like you Toppy V and myself) respect rules/procedures. We follow them so much that we get a little teed when others don't respect those same rules. One thing that ALWAYS used to grate me was the upcoming lockerroom sale. It was suppossed to be an early opening for Season Ticket holders only but they NEVER checked. NOW THEY DO! Better bring proof or you won't get in until later, not that it really matters.

It will be interesting to see Durant and the Riders play next season. I really didn't think he had it in him to lead his team to the championship. I thought Sheets/Durant ARE good players but lack some maturity/class. I still DO NOT think he had the INCREDIBLE GAME, many claim he had. HE FUMBLED THE BALL THREE TIMES! Only one ended up taking points off of the board. He valiantly fought to regain the first and Sheets turned the second into a long gain. A better defensive team may have ended Durants day with a completely different ending, including some regret he snuck out Friday night.....