Impark Sucks

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

maddeep73
Champion

Funny for me to see this thread on a day when a miracle happened. Impark actually tore up my ticket.

Thing is, I was totally in the right. The damn machine stole my money and when I went to get more, I returned 5 minutes later to find a frickin' ticket on the dash. So I called thinking there wasn't a hope in hell, but they bought my story and ripped up the ticket.

So, for today at least, Impark sucks less in my books.
Keepin' it real
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Heheh, give it a month or two to see if a collection notice arrives in your mail before you get too happy about it ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Lionut
Hall of Famer

OrangeShoes99 wrote:You might be interested to now that Easy park rates have also gone up. I parked there a few weeks ago and paid for the same time i would for a Lions game, and it cost me 17.00 instead of the usual 10-11. bucks or whatever it was...

They're ALL dicks.
I'm surprised it took this long for those rates to go up. Parking rates in downtown Vancouver are (or were) actually a fair bit lower than in many other big cities. In downtown Ottawa, for example, you can't find a daytime parking spot for under $15, and in Toronto it's generally closer to $20. And that's cheap compared to some major U.S. cities -- I just about fell over when I paid for my parking in Boston two summers ago -- $27 U.S. for the day. Why do they charge that much? For the same reason why sharks eat small fish -- because they can.
"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever."
D
Team Captain

Rammer wrote:Continue to hold that torch Derek. :rockin:
I boycott them completely not just that lot .... it is a pain in Coquitlam as they run all the city parking ..... Impark and city government working together ... what a concept ..... I told you they suck :thdn:
I own The Grey Cup! .com