Game Day Thread - Lions @ Argos

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Hawkballer 14
Champion

Solar Max wrote:This is entertainment to us, Matt.
Holy assumptions Batman. :clown:

For the umpteenth time, I am not Matt Chap. Go right ahead though, keep doing it if it makes y'all feel better. :tease:
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Solar Max wrote:
Hawkballer 14 wrote: So one unWallylike season makes the BC Lions mediocre now? Turnover and new faces need time to get on the same page.

FFS, y'all have some gimme gimme now mentality.

And names as to Wally's discarded dudes that are tearing it up?
This is entertainment to us, Matt. Yes it's important to you, but also important to us, but in a different way than it is to you. We pay to see you guys play, and that pays your salary, and also gives us the right (we feel) to vent our frustrations.

You guys aren't a very good football club right now, you know it and we know it. We are outcoached each and every week out, and people get pissy watching them lose a decent lead through mistakes and bad play. That's human nature.

Even you admit above that Wally is sub-par this year, and to be honest, he was last year as well. That has to change, that's all folks here are saying. If not, then the business side of the team will suffer, as the casual fan simply walks away from an underachieving group.

And that's bad for everyone.
Why is it so important to you to "out" this guy? You are a mod are you not? You call him someone, and he says he's not. Don't we have usernames for a reason? Shouldn't someone's personal information be their own? Why do you constantly need to do this to the guy?

You don't like Matt Chapdelaine's father. We get that but there is no reason to go on about it. Who cares who the guy is if he has an opinion and takes time to write here then I am interested in it regardless of who he is.

Oh for what its worth I seem to be in the minority that thinks that Lions are THAT close. The season is long and I see improvement every week. But that's just me.
pdxlion
Rookie

Lion Guy wrote:
Solar Max wrote:
Hawkballer 14 wrote: So one unWallylike season makes the BC Lions mediocre now? Turnover and new faces need time to get on the same page.

FFS, y'all have some gimme gimme now mentality.

And names as to Wally's discarded dudes that are tearing it up?
This is entertainment to us, Matt. Yes it's important to you, but also important to us, but in a different way than it is to you. We pay to see you guys play, and that pays your salary, and also gives us the right (we feel) to vent our frustrations.

You guys aren't a very good football club right now, you know it and we know it. We are outcoached each and every week out, and people get pissy watching them lose a decent lead through mistakes and bad play. That's human nature.

Even you admit above that Wally is sub-par this year, and to be honest, he was last year as well. That has to change, that's all folks here are saying. If not, then the business side of the team will suffer, as the casual fan simply walks away from an underachieving group.

And that's bad for everyone.
Why is it so important to you to "out" this guy? You are a mod are you not? You call him someone, and he says he's not. Don't we have usernames for a reason? Shouldn't someone's personal information be their own? Why do you constantly need to do this to the guy?

You don't like Matt Chapdelaine's father. We get that but there is no reason to go on about it. Who cares who the guy is if he has an opinion and takes time to write here then I am interested in it regardless of who he is.

Oh for what its worth I seem to be in the minority that thinks that Lions are THAT close. The season is long and I see improvement every week. But that's just me.

I'm with you, I still see us as contenders before this whole thing over.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

pdxlion wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:Oh for what its worth I seem to be in the minority that thinks that Lions are THAT close. The season is long and I see improvement every week. But that's just me.

I'm with you, I still see us as contenders before this whole thing over.
X3