Pleasant surprises today!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

joe kapp22
Legend

Luke wrote:
ed_lunsford wrote:Well, they pushed the Riders to the limit and came up short, I can live with that as an outcome.

Moving forward:

-Wally Buono and Staff, will it remain intact?

-Jarious Jackson remains in BC?

-We appear to be heading in 2011, and the Grey Cup in BC with most units intact and healthy.

-Oline finally gelled
-Travis Lulay is the Qb
-Lb corps appears deep and talented

Only real questions for me are:

-Do we get poached again by the other league?
-Do we keep the vets like Robertson, Brown, Sanchez?

I think that we have a really good opportunity to try out several passrushing De's as in that can easily be a position they focus on this offseason.

Fun season, proud to be a BC Lions Fan. :roar:
Agreed on all of them. I'm very curious what will happen to the coaching staff. Even with the emergence of Lulay, Arceneaux and Black, I still think the offense could do much better with a different offensive coordinator. I think the question for Wally will be whether he wants to force his offense to learn a whole new playbook (or at least new language and signals) after they finally started coming together in the final third of the season. Particularly the offensive line.
Tough call isn't it? Lulay really came on at the end of the season, was it enough to keep Chap in camp?

And a huge advantage heading into 2011, the Oline is far far more stable than it was to open 2010, that should improve early season performance.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.