LIONS playing with no emotion

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

canucklehead wrote:i feel that the 3-down policy really hurt the Lions today. It's so hard to get 1st downs one after the other with just 2 chances each time. With this policy, the league is encouraging deep, deep plays that not are not always possible during offensive slumps.
lol. you're so wrong.

That was a pathetic effort. I hope i never remember this game. Short memories, the coaches have their work cut out for the rematch. lions had no business being in this game.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
bclions16
Champion

canucklehead wrote:i feel that the 3-down policy really hurt the Lions today. It's so hard to get 1st downs one after the other with just 2 chances each time. With this policy, the league is encouraging deep, deep plays that not are not always possible during offensive slumps.
Policy? Right.

Stick to stalking cheerleaders.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Game Day, Baby!
Rookie

The coaches should make some attempt to convince the Lions D that the game actually starts at the opening kick-off and that's when they start earning their paycheck. 7 easy points for EE on the opening drive while the lion sleeps tonight and 7 gift points from the refs on two consecutive soft PI calls and that's the game!
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

The highlight of the night... Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. Seriously, just ask the crowd.

I just can't believe how much better the shmoes are then the Lions. :bang:
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Do you know what really pisses me off?

I'll tell ya.... almost to a fault they throw away the red ticket and grab a blue one.. so for once I thought hell I'll spend the ten bucks and get the blue tickets and what does she do? Pick a red one. Damn.

Time for some Neil...
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

This was seriously one of the worst Lions games that I've ever been to. 27-20? Talk about flattery.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Dismal performance by the Lions tonight. They were soundly thrashed by the Eskimos. As someone has pointed out, their performance tonight was not unsimilar to performances we've seen this year. As I mentioned previously, there is something wrong with this team whether it's the coaching, personnel, schemes or whatever.
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

TheLionKing wrote:Dismal performance by the Lions tonight. They were soundly thrashed by the Eskimos. As someone has pointed out, their performance tonight was not unsimilar to performances we've seen this year. As I mentioned previously, there is something wrong with this team whether it's the coaching, personnel, schemes or whatever.
lol, this loss came a week too late. the lions will rebound. All you bandwagoners should go ice your ankles.

O N E
lion24
Legend

Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:Dismal performance by the Lions tonight. They were soundly thrashed by the Eskimos. As someone has pointed out, their performance tonight was not unsimilar to performances we've seen this year. As I mentioned previously, there is something wrong with this team whether it's the coaching, personnel, schemes or whatever.
lol, this loss came a week too late. the lions will rebound. All you bandwagoners should go ice your ankles.

It is called being a frustrated fan GET IT :x We all have different ways to express it doesn't mean we don't support the team.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

lion24 wrote:

It is called being a frustrated fan GET IT :x We all have different ways to express it doesn't mean we don't support the team.
Saying the season is over and prepare for the crossover is giving up. there is no way you can support anything when you give up. It irks me that you are so fast to call the season a wash.

O N E
lion24
Legend

I am not giving up on the season I said I hope the Lions do well in the East Playoffs :cr: :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

lion24 wrote:I am not giving up on the season I said I hope the Lions do well in the East Playoffs :cr: :lol:
My point exactly. And you wonder why i question you. :no: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

O N E
lion24
Legend

lion24 wrote:I am not giving up on the season I said I hope the Lions do well in the East Playoffs :cr: :lol:
My point exactly. And you wonder why i question you. :no: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
I would love to see the Lions represent the East in the Grey Cup, that is all :thup:
Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

lion24 wrote:
I would love to see the Lions represent the East in the Grey Cup, that is all :thup:
:wag: no, we'll take the western route thanks.

O N E
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

I would love to see the Lions represent the East in the Grey Cup, that is all :thup:[/quote]

:wag: no, we'll take the western route thanks.[/quote]

Whadya mean no? Do you think he's lying about what he wants? Hell, unless we fineish first I want that too. Also, quit with the "bandwagon" *poop*. That game was BRUTAL. We are nowhere near as good a team as the shmoes right now and just might have to settle for fourth place. After all, we tied for last place right now. ... and I DRIVE the bandwagon. The Bandwagon is NOT just for skirts and pom poms...