who is renewing thier season tickets

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

And you're only succeeding in helping us to not make it to 26,000 or whatever number you deem acceptable by canceling your tickets. This loss sucks, I totally agree but it's not reason enough to give up on the team, cancel your tickets and walk away. We'll still be considered favorites next year, we've still got a solid foundation of talent and coaching to make us successful. There's a reason why there hasn't been many repeat Champions in the CFL, it's a difficult thing to do, that doesn't mean that we won't challenge for the Grey Cup again next year.
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne
Champion

12-9-6-3, we don't need no damn chimpy!

Of course I'll still be going.
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

You know I will be.
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

This is the best time in franchise history. I've followed the Lions for 40-some years and have had season tickets for long stretches when there were no home playoff games, let alone WDF victories.

The Lions are 3-1 in Grey Cup games in the past 14 seasons, and were 9-7 alltime in West finals going into today and 2-1 in the past 3 seasons. The wins and losses tend to even out sooner or later, generally sooner in win-or-go-home playoff games than in regular-season games.

The team is entertaining, plays at the highest level and wins most of the time. They can't win all the time. People would accuse them of cheating. :wink:
Hufnagel

I really hope all Lion season ticket holders will renew their season tickets. Great fans, and when they show up, are the loudest in the CFL (screw the canned noise comments). Good luck to the Leos and their fans next year...you guys did your team proud not only today, but in the last couple years...good on ya.
Leo_on_Rideau
Champion

If they ever get a team back here in Ottawa, how much would season tickets typically go for? In reality I wouldn't be able to make half the games, but it'd be something I'd want to at least look into.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Hufnagel wrote:I really hope all Lion season ticket holders will renew their season tickets. Great fans, and when they show up, are the loudest in the CFL (screw the canned noise comments). Good luck to the Leos and their fans next year...you guys did your team proud not only today, but in the last couple years...good on ya.
:thup: Thanks it was loud. Speaking of which the Riders DID practice this week using canned noise at their home stadium. Apparently it didn't compare to how BC Place actually is but boy I sure hope the Mosiac Staff don't roll out that canned noise for Rider home games next year :wink: I hope this canned thing dies now.
leeinq
Rookie

Leo_on_Rideau wrote:If they ever get a team back here in Ottawa, how much would season tickets typically go for? In reality I wouldn't be able to make half the games, but it'd be something I'd want to at least look into.
I am guessing $300 - $600 would be the average range for season tickets, many teams also have voucher packs which do not come with a defined seat but allow you to lock in 10 tickets for a set price and the tickets can be used for individual game or 2 for five games, 10 for one game etc.
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Changed: Already Renewed....thank god.
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
Dan
Rookie

Of course I will be renewing my 4 tickets. Best Lions record ever, great entertainment and the price cant be beat.
Spud387
Champion

I haven't renewed yet because I am trying to get them upgraded to a little closer to field level. Hopefully some people in better seats decline to renew so I can take them :twisted:
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

chimpy wrote:who is renewing thier season tickets

Well we are first time season ticket holders and i tell you we had a great time all year, but i don't care if they are playing infront of 10,000 people that was a dissgrace today, and that right there proved to me that we have won 4 division titles and nothing to show for it except last year, so my decision to renew will be tough i am not jumping off any bandweagan or anything i think that we should have had our team ready, this reminds me of when we went 11-0 in 2005 hosted the WF again played like crap. when our grey cup was right here in our back yard. well we were suppose to win 2 in a row this year and there is no excuse why we are going home so i am going to see what the team does in the off season, exspecally with DD get him out of hear, and if they can re sighn JJ who i think if played all year would have had huge numbers. what does everybody else think.?
:wag: :wag: :wag:

Crap happens chimp. Rider's are deserving winners ... Leo's showed up to the dance without a partner. :x
Shaggy
Starter

Spud387 wrote:I haven't renewed yet because I am trying to get them upgraded to a little closer to field level. Hopefully some people in better seats decline to renew so I can take them :twisted:
MABEY you'll end up with noisemonkey's seat(s). :twisted:
joesports
All Star

ST's already renewed. This team is the best value for the entertainment dollar there is. :thup:

They had a bad game at the wrong time. However, they had a franchise win record and several nominees for Outstanding player awards.
All the talk from Riders about us having great individual players but them having a great "team" are garbage. We have a great team, hence the amazing win record. One guy alone can't win 14 games. You need a team.
chimpy wrote:i told you guy's i am not jumping off the bandwegan all i am saying is that we should have been winning more in the playoffs and until i see Wally make changes for that to happen then i am not coming back,
That's called bandwagon-jumping. 8) Be thankful you're not in Hamilton.
Disturber
Champion

You're darn right I'm renewing my tickets. Best entertainment value for the money.
Yeah, it totally sucks we blew the big game, but full credit (ack, sputter) to the Riders for stepping up. They were the number 2 team all year.

Here's to 2008!
Go Lions!