TSN Reports Printers Headed to the CFL

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Big_Fisha

I thought the Argos had cut McMahon...?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

hutch wrote:NW just reported that Wally will NOT make an offer...
120 db is totally devastated at the news.
maddeep73
Champion

Anyone else wonder if the 'shine' is off Buck in Wally's eyes?

The only thing holding this team back is that they can't keep their glass jaw generals healthy, even with a great O line and running game.

CP is one hell of an insurance policy. If the Lions sign him, can their be doubt that DD is done and Buck is destined to be a backup until his contract is up?
Keepin' it real
SammyGreene
Team Captain

maddeep73 wrote:Anyone else wonder if the 'shine' is off Buck in Wally's eyes?

The only thing holding this team back is that they can't keep their glass jaw generals healthy, even with a great O line and running game.

CP is one hell of an insurance policy. If the Lions sign him, can their be doubt that DD is done and Buck is destined to be a backup until his contract is up?
Wally keeps insisting the Lions won't or can't make an offer but he has yet to stay he is very content with his current QB situation so there is some truth to it.

Perry Lefko is now reporting Montreal is in the mix. This would make sense given the Globe and Mail story and Calvillo is in the final year of his contract.
rb
Champion

Now THAT has the makings of an ugly situation. Calvillo's been there for a long time and his teammates have a lot of respect for him. Why would Casey walk into that when he could have the Hamilton job all to himself with nary a peep?
Big Time
Champion

Team 1040 just said Montreal was the front runner, followed by Hamilton. They said BC was a long shot at this point.
LFITQ
Team Captain

I love that Sportsnet.ca article DerekDD!!

They must have some pretty reliable sources over there who know LOTS about football.

"One source said that if Printers chooses Montreal, he will be activated to start in Sunday's game."

It is going to be Thursday afternoon before he signs the contract and then it has to go to the League for approval before he can begin to practice. Are they really going to throw in a QB who has 0 experience with their team and has 1 day at most practice time with their line and receivers, nto to mention their playbook? Do the Als really have that little faith in Brad Banks and Marcus Brady if Calvillo can't go? I find that hard to believe.
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Dhaliwal has been spilling the beans on Russell's show. The Als indeed were the frontrunners and Casey was on his way to Montreal for a press conference tomorrow when Medlock called to say get back to Houston as a better offer from the Ti-Cats has been put forward.

Now the Als are apparently really pissed off. Medlock is at it again. :lol: :lol:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Given Medlock's track record, why would anyone really believe anything he days or does ? :sigh:
DerekDD
Starter

Reports from TSN this a.m. that CP signed a 3 year deal with the Ti-Cats.