BC Lions Helmet Needed

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

LoggerOne
prospect

I am a 71 year old lions fan. I started with Joe Kapp and Willey Fleming in the early 60s. I want to have a BC Lions Helmet for display on my deck for Lions games. It will find a perch on top of my beer fridge. I hope to find a current copy of this years helmet but will consider others. No fakes or imitations. I want the real deal. Anyone??
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

LoggerOne wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:05 pm
I am a 71 year old lions fan. I started with Joe Kapp and Willey Fleming in the early 60s. I want to have a BC Lions Helmet for display on my deck for Lions games. It will find a perch on top of my beer fridge. I hope to find a current copy of this years helmet but will consider others. No fakes or imitations. I want the real deal. Anyone??
Someone here might be able to advise how to get one.

I was at a charity event where I stopped bidding at $800 for Dave Dickenson's helmet. To that point there were just two of us bidding but when I dropped out a third bidder jumped in and it went for $1400 IIRC.

That was for charity so people weren't worried about the cost.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I bought one from the year end Locker sale. Kato sold it to me for $150
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

It never hurts to call the Lions after their locker room sale has concluded to see if anything is left over.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
LoggerOne
prospect

Hambone wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:19 pm
It never hurts to call the Lions after their locker room sale has concluded to see if anything is left over.
I was successful in obtaining last years helmet through a Liom's fan who got me a Lou Pasalia autographed helmet from the Lions. Thanks to all who reached out to me.Thanks
Lou! Lions fans are amazing.