Am I the only one who sees the eery similarity between

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

sasklionsfan
Rookie

This past weeks game against the Stamps , and the second game against the Eskimoes last year. Both major wins coming off of tough losses, both blowout losses( Eskimoes this year, Bombers last year, both at home, not as bad this year). Defense dominated, Lulay looked great.

Also I happened to be at the game again :cool: This might change the complexion of the season, and may lead us to where we need to be. As long as we can duplicate the offensive success and be able to continue to be good defensively, with or without Kalif, we should be fine and dandy.

Side Note: When I was in Kelowna this past week an employee at Jersey City said you can order Lions Jerseys from the Lions up to 5x, is there any truth to this, or was the employee simply mistaken?
D
Team Captain

sasklionsfan wrote: Side Note: When I was in Kelowna this past week an employee at Jersey City said you can order Lions Jerseys from the Lions up to 5x, is there any truth to this, or was the employee simply mistaken?
Contact Rick ... if it can be done he can do it! http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/memberl ... ile&u=1374
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Not sure if this was to be similar to last season?

I say no for the simple reason that the West teams are all improving even though some sputtering is evident in Calgary and Edmonton and even in BC at times. Esks may not have their QB of last year but their D has been a huge upgrade. Sask looks for real.

I believe that this will be the most competitive run to the West title we have seen in a long time. Where there were sure wins or should wins in the East for West teams with the exception of injury riddled Bombers the gimmes are gone now.

In a very competitive CFL now it will be a battle right across the league.

BC is not likely to run the board - not due to their failings even - but to the improvement of other teams.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy