New FNF Theme Song...

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: nope. Says nothing about the CFL like the old one did. How's this supposed to bring the next generation of fans forward? Lame.
Real women wear orange!!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

CatsEyes wrote::thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: nope. Says nothing about the CFL like the old one did. How's this supposed to bring the next generation of fans forward? Lame.
Concur 100%
bcbill1
Rookie

So far...awful
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

I'll wait and see until it's fully introduced, but not loving it-it mentions TSN rather than the CFL. WE'll see. :ref:
Real women wear orange!!
Spud387
Champion

I think I know where they got the inspiration... The Faith Hill renditions of Sunday night football.
Heathcliff
Rookie

as much as I love TSN, that sounded really dreadful to be honest.
Ron
Starter

I definately didn't like it. Give me the old Friday Night Football theme song any day of the week. My three teenage boys thought it was horrible as well.
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Ron wrote:I definately didn't like it. Give me the old Friday Night Football theme song any day of the week. My three teenage boys thought it was horrible as well.
Yeah so much for appealing to the younger market. My only thought is they're trying to appeal to the NFL loving CFL haters in Toronto. Everyone I've talked to that's seen it says how "NFL" it sounds.
Real women wear orange!!
Tighthead
Legend

I assume at the very least Suitor's kid is not involved? I bet his dad lobbied for him.
Dieter
Rookie

My first though watching Friday night was "unimaginative rip-off" of the NFL Sunday night version
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Dieter wrote:My first though watching Friday night was "unimaginative rip-off" of the NFL Sunday night version
This is typical of the decision making by the wannabees out of Toronto. Reminds me of the old light bulb joke:

Q: How many Torontonians does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two. One to change the bulb and one to go to New York to find out how they do it there.