TV for Game Tonight

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

Hey, since I don't get TSN down here...where I can I watch the game tonight? Online is fine.
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
Rammer
Team Captain

BCfanInDIXIE wrote:Hey, since I don't get TSN down here...where I can I watch the game tonight? Online is fine.
May be the only way to watch it in the USA. IIRC Justin TV did pick up some games online, but I don't have the direct link, so you will have to search a little there if it is available.

http://justin.tv/cfl_live

You should know earlier as the 4PM CFL game should be on first. If it isn't, then you had better look elsewhere.
Entertainment value = an all time low
notahomer
Hall of Famer

No help for you BCfaninDixie but for any/all that are going to the game tonight....

The Replay of tonights matchup is scheduled on TSN2 tomorrow night (Thursday June 14 11 PM- 2 AM PDT).

:dizzy: Just shows how fanatical some of us are. I'm going to a preseason game TONIGHT and will be watching it again on the TV tomorrow. There's stuff you miss watching a game on television but there's also stuff you miss watching a game in person. I know I shouldn't bother its only preseason but its football, so I'll be watching....
Last edited by notahomer on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

notahomer wrote:No help for you BCfaninDixie but for any/all that are going to the game tonight....

The Replay of tonights matchup is scheduled on TSN2 tomorrow night (Thursday June 14 11 PM- 2 AM PDT).

:dizzy: Just shows how fanatical some of us are. I'm going to a preseason game tomorrow and will be watching it again on the TV tomorrow. There's stuff you miss watching a game on television but there's also stuff you miss watching a game in person. I know I shouldn't bother its only preseason but its football, so I'll be watching....
I'll be PVRing the HD feed as always and reviewing it after I get home. I still haven't figured out what to do when my PVR disk space runs out this season.
ziggy
Legend

B.C.FAN wrote:
notahomer wrote:No help for you BCfaninDixie but for any/all that are going to the game tonight....

:dizzy: Just shows how fanatical some of us are. I'm going to a preseason game tomorrow and will be watching it again on the TV tomorrow. There's stuff you miss watching a game on television but there's also stuff you miss watching a game in person. I know I shouldn't bother its only preseason but its football, so I'll be watching....
I'll be PVRing the HD feed as always and reviewing it after I get home. I still haven't figured out what to do when my PVR disk space runs out this season.
Have you got an extender? I got one from Shaw and was surprised at how many hours it adds.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

:dizzy: Just shows how fanatical some of us are. I'm going to a preseason game TONIGHT and will be watching it again on the TV tomorrow. There's stuff you miss watching a game on television but there's also stuff you miss watching a game in person. I know I shouldn't bother its only preseason but its football, so I'll be watching....
You're not the only one
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:

You're not the only one
Loved watching football! At last!!