Got tickets to a game? Where are you sitting?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

MikeAK
All Star

Got my 3 game pack today and will be going to all 3 afternoon games this season. Being on Vancouver Island it just isn't financially possible for me to purchase anymore until somebody wakes up and brings back that commuter ferry for those of us who need to get back the same night. Anyway,

I'll be in section 439 - row D for all 3 afternoon games against Sask, Mon and TO.

Where is everyone else sitting?

Where and when are the pre-game watering holes you'll all be at?

Cheers!
David
Team Captain

MikeAK wrote:Where and when are the pre-game watering holes you'll all be at?
Went to the Kingston Tap House (755 Richards Street) before the West Final and it was a sea of orange and black. Huge space, 2 floors. Recommended.

Post game I sometimes check out the pub at Rosie's On Robson (838 Hamilton Street @ Robson). Another good venue full of Lions fans. There's also Shark Club on West Georgia.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
MikeAK
All Star

Thanks for the post, David. I will definitely check those out as I'm sure these will be all day trips for me. Wave me over to your table is you see me, I'll be the real good looking dude... haha
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

I am also from the Island and have purchased a single seat 3 pak. I'm going to the first 3 home games. Sitting in the second row, upper deck. I will probably supper at the Kingston Tap House and likely wearing the replica (sort of) old style faux leather helmet.

Any recommendations for parking? Is the Kingston Tap House within walking distance of B.C Place?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

DanoT wrote:I am also from the Island and have purchased a single seat 3 pak. I'm going to the first 3 home games. Sitting in the second row, upper deck. I will probably supper at the Kingston Tap House and likely wearing the replica (sort of) old style faux leather helmet.

Any recommendations for parking? Is the Kingston Tap House within walking distance of B.C Place?
Approx. 10 minute walk
MikeAK
All Star

Any fans heading over out of Nanaimo for the 3 early games this season?
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

DanoT wrote:I am also from the Island and have purchased a single seat 3 pak. I'm going to the first 3 home games. Sitting in the second row, upper deck. I will probably supper at the Kingston Tap House and likely wearing the replica (sort of) old style faux leather helmet.

As far as parking goes, I'd recommend parking at Swartz Bay, walking on, and taking transit downtown. Likely be tons cheaper :)
Real women wear orange!!
Zarquon
Champion

MikeAK wrote:Got my 3 game pack today and will be going to all 3 afternoon games this season. Being on Vancouver Island it just isn't financially possible for me to purchase anymore until somebody wakes up and brings back that commuter ferry for those of us who need to get back the same night. Anyway,

I'll be in section 439 - row D for all 3 afternoon games against Sask, Mon and TO.

Where is everyone else sitting?

Where and when are the pre-game watering holes you'll all be at?

Cheers!
I'm one section over in 440 Row A Seat 102. Come by and say hi.
Meus occupatio est ut calcitro vestri clunis.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

The Kingston is also a very good economy accomodations option for the cost conscious when visiting Vancouver. One can get a single room for $65 under a bed and breakfast type set up. No frills room with bathrooms and showers down the hall. The also have some private rooms available with bathroom and shower.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.