Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

onemoredork wrote:Just joined. Nice looking site. Congrats on Cup.
welcome to the board! Hooray, now I'm not "the new guy." :beauty:
Founder of the Bama BC Fan Club :towel:
LFITQ
Team Captain

BCfanInDIXIE wrote:
onemoredork wrote:Just joined. Nice looking site. Congrats on Cup.
welcome to the board! Hooray, now I'm not "the new guy." :beauty:
Nope. Now you've moved up to "Grasshopper". Right MacNews? :wink:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

haha, I'm OK with that. I'm just happy to have a home with fellow Lion fans. :beauty:
GeauxBCLions
prospect

GeauxBCLions is here all the way from the USA.....GEAUX LIONS!!!!!
Rammer
Team Captain

GeauxBCLions wrote:GeauxBCLions is here all the way from the USA.....GEAUX LIONS!!!!!
Always nice to see a US fan, and even nicer to hear why you follow the CFL and Lions.
Entertainment value = an all time low
GeauxBCLions
prospect

Rammer wrote:
GeauxBCLions wrote:GeauxBCLions is here all the way from the USA.....GEAUX LIONS!!!!!
Always nice to see a US fan, and even nicer to hear why you follow the CFL and Lions.
Always been a fan of football no matter the country it is being played in. I like the wide open style of the CFL (more exciting than the NFL). As for the Lions, when I first watched a game the Lions were playing and I was hooked ever since.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

GeauxBCLions wrote:As for the Lions, when I first watched a game the Lions were playing and I was hooked ever since.
I can relate. The first NCAA football game I saw was the 1965 Cotton Bowl, featuring Arkansas against Nebraska. Arkansas won to cap a purrfect season and a share of the national championship with Alabama. I've been cheering for the Hogs ever since but they have yet to win another championship. They had a chance this year but couldn't get past LSU.
GeauxBCLions
prospect

B.C.FAN wrote: I can relate. The first NCAA football game I saw was the 1965 Cotton Bowl, featuring Arkansas against Nebraska. Arkansas won to cap a purrfect season and a share of the national championship with Alabama. I've been cheering for the Hogs ever since but they have yet to win another championship. They had a chance this year but couldn't get past LSU.
Haha well I'm also a pretty big LSU fan (my brother went there for college and I've caught a couple games at Tiger Stadium) hence the "Geaux" haha
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

my Troy Trojans play both Arkansas and LSU pretty regularly. :beauty:
TheFanWithTheFlag
Starter

Hello all

My name is Aaron I am 26 yrs old, I am one of the guys that waves a BC Lions flag 15 feet in the air. When I was 17 me and my dad had seasons for 6 years and then he moved back east and then I realized I have to come to realization I am a Lions fan and will always be a lions fan. So now I have seasons again for the second year now.

2011 Grey Cup Champions and soon to be 2012 Grey Cup Champions
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

welcome to the madness that is LionBackers.com FanWithTheFlag! :good:
BCfanInDIXIE
Starter

I just wanted to mark my Landmark 100th Post a special one in here.

Thank you SO much to everyone here at LionBackers.com for making me feel connected to the franchise and truley a part of the fanbase. It's tough being such a big fan living so far away surronded by people who don't know anything about the game.

Some of you have sent me gifts that I can never say thank you enough for. This community is a wonderful place full of great people. I will ALWAYS be a Leo. Again, thanks folks. :beauty:
D
Team Captain

Happy to Help!
I own The Grey Cup! .com
scwesley
prospect

I AM 52 , MARRIED AND LIVE IN NEW BRUNSWICK.

I AM A RIDDELL POCKET PRO HELMET COLLECTOR

LOVE FOOTBALL
His kids'
prospect

As far as I know I'm still Mrs. Greene. Noah is 17, graduating, and Nic is 12, grade 7. We live in Canada and Sam NEVER visited weekly or monthly or anytime in Canada. I would take the kids' to Bellingham, where occasionally he would show up for the weekend I booked at a hotel for us.