Congrats

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Big Time wrote:Agreed, Geroy81, and throw in on top that Buck always seemed very humble and appreciative of the fans here. Even in the lead up to the GC game this year he could have bashed the team that cut him but he showed nothing but respect for Wally, the Lions and the Vancouver fans. Buck's departure was more of a mutual agreement that a change of scenery was in order. I think Wally wanted to give Buck a chance and so they parted on good terms.

As for the Winnipeg press, all they have to do is take a look at the Argos to see what it's like to have no QB. Who do they think is out there that is better than Buck? The Argos haven't had a truly great QB in nearly a decate (sorry but Damon Allen's inconsistency doesn't put him in the great category IMO).

The Bombers may have a few problems on offense but BP is far more a solution than a problem.
Buck has been the acknowledged leader of that franchise and that one story was dumb as it gets.

This line says it best: As for the Winnipeg press, all they have to do is take a look at the Argos to see what it's like to have no QB. Who do they think is out there that is better than Buck?
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
SJ46
Starter

I thought it was very cool when they were announcing the players of the Grey Cup game and when they announced Buck he came out with a big, big smile on his face. I think he knew the fans still really think a lot of him. Good luck to him. He is still a fan favorite out here in BC.
SJ46