Football Gameplan's Week 11 Prediction Video - Lions vs Tor

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

EmDiggy
Rookie

[youtube][/youtube]
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

I would agree with that assesement and prediction. The only nitpick is that Casey is not 100 percent healthy, but good enough to get the job done. :beauty:
bclions16
Champion

Either the Czar of the Playbook is enormous, or those helmets are really small.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
In Ur Face
prospect

He Said Eskimos near the end.... :bang: Get it right edit then post. lol :cheer: GOOOOO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with some points but Printers is not up to his full potential. plus our oline needs still work in many ways running the ball. We will see how many carries happen on Sat. I like Paris J not as a slot
position more of a WR. Has more ability to catch and run the ball. Davis with Messam mixing it up will confuse the dline on T.O. I would like to see Gore getting a few reps in. Yet he might not know the play book. Anything about Foster playing or is it Black. Like to see what Black can really do as a WR. I feel if weather is a factor in this game BC might win. If rain happens to fall if it doesnt it will be a very close game. :wag: ok maybe not.
Stresd
Rookie

CP looked impresive???...what team is he watching as Casey has looked anything but impressive..his throwing motion sucks and his comp ratio is in the tank..throws the ball up in the air and prays a BC reciever runs under it..as the KC fans said when he was signed by the chiefs. "perhaps we should have signed BCs recievers and not Casey"
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

The reason this team is in the tank is because our O line and blocking schemes have sucked. All other stats trickle down from that.. low completion percentage, receivers seemingly not playing up to par, no running game.. etc.

When the protection improves, (and I believe today will be it's best) all other things will look much better.